6. @Narcissisticmach
7. @jtfit76
8. @JMB
9. @Bowjingle
10. @Sportsradio
11. @SdBronco
12. @Carmel cowboy
13. @ironlifter36

Each contestant must take a photo with phrase "YOLO2017" written and able to be seen in photo. Photo must be posted by February 1st. Logs must be started in the information section of the forum and must contain transformation contest in title of log so everyone is aware. Goodluck to everyone and special shootout to all the great sponsors we have in our isarms family, you guys are awesome!!!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

We do that for every pic we post?

We have 14 contestants
1. @Mycrosstobare
2. @MissBizz
3. @Vildail
4. @Cmb5017
5. @RedMorkai
6. @Narcissisticmach
7. @jtfit76
8. @JMB
9. @Bowjingle
10. @Sportsradio
11. @SdBronco
12. @Carmel cowboy
13. @ironlifter36
14. @svanimost

Each contestant must take a photo with phrase "YOLO2017" written and able to be seen in photo. Photo must be posted by February 1st. Logs must be started in the information section of the forum and must contain transformation contest in title of log so everyone is aware. Goodluck to everyone and special shootout to all the great sponsors we have in our isarms family, you guys are awesome!!!!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
Sounds good, cant wait to start

Those who have not started thier logs you have till Wednesday to get them up

PHARMACOM BOARD REP

Oh Crap...I'm just catching up now! LOL This is the said transformation contest. (so seriously need to check in more, though I thought I was and get more sleep.) Probably can't get on board as it's Feb. 2 and I'm part way through a cycle? Either way, wish everyone luck!!!

Hey everyone just checking in! Is it too late to enter? I'm assuming so since it's Feb 2nd but if not I'd love to join. Just ordered the cutting stack and some RAD140. Just waiting for it to all come in. Good luck to everyone.

From what i can see like 4 or 5 at least. Me, miss bizz, redmorkia, Carmel cowboy, and at least 2 others i cant remember names.
Sweet. I'd only seen miss bizz and yours. We got a real contest

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Top Bottom