napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Is my test under dosed? (Blood work)

ste

I recently changed my TRT IM injections of sustanon 250 one injection 125mg every 6 days my levels on my injection morning were at TESTOSTERONE 28.3 nmol/L ref range (7.6 - 31.4) and now for the past few weeks I have been doing sub q cypionate 62.5mg every 3 days and my blood work has come back really low! what do you guys think? under doses gear? or go back to IM shots? its excel pharma cyp 250/ml

TESTOSTERONE 9.91 nmol/L 7.60 - 31.40
FREE-TESTOSTERONE(CALCULATED) *0.217 nmol/L 0.30 - 1.00
17-BETA OESTRADIOL <18.4 pmol/L 0.00 - 191.99
SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOB 24.5 nmol/L 16.00 - 55.00
PROLACTIN 193 mIU/L 86.00 - 324.00

Last edited:
You say one injection every 5 days of sust 250 are you injecting 1 ml 250 mg every 5 days? Your basically only doing 125mgs of cyp a week (6 days) Is excel pharma form an actual legitimate pharmacy? 100mg every 7 days of pharm grade cyp puts my test in the high 800's low 900's range

sorry i edited it after you read it i think. previous was 125mg of sust every 6 days and the new one is 62.5 every 3 days of cypionate

no idea if its legit

Gotcha, are you seeing a doctor? or are you self treating with UGL Test? the cyp seems low . I am on Dr prescribed TRT and also subQ injections. My numbers are terrific actually slightly high on 100mg a week. The level effects will differ between everyone but yours seems low, and I would think if a Dr is monitoring he would bump you up some on that, but he may also see you in range, barely but in range.

thanks man. i am prescribed the sustanon by a doc but it was giving me really bad acne 24hrs after every shot, i guessed it was the prop ester kicking my levels up too high for 24hrs because it calmed down after that till my next shot. i decided to try a single ester test to see if that would help, i got the stuff of a friend of a friend probably ugl. i might try to do my sustanon sub q and see what happens it just means splitting a 1lm vial into 4 shots.

Yeah I wouldn't trust that cyp at those numbers, and the friend of a friend. surprised the doc would put you on sust for trt, cyp or enth seems to be the norm.

Yeah I wouldn't trust that cyp at those numbers, and the friend of a friend. surprised the doc would put you on sust for trt, cyp or enth seems to be the norm.

with it being in the uk unfortunately sustanon is the only available treatment through the private doctor that i have, i did ask him about changing and he couldn't, also costs me way too much so that's why i have gone the rout i have i cant justify paying the prices he charges me for the rest of my life.

Gotcha, are you seeing a doctor? or are you self treating with UGL Test? the cyp seems low . I am on Dr prescribed TRT and also subQ injections. My numbers are terrific actually slightly high on 100mg a week. The level effects will differ between everyone but yours seems low, and I would think if a Dr is monitoring he would bump you up some on that, but he may also see you in range, barely but in range.

Agree w/Joe, 62.5x3=~180 mg/week of test cyp should have you near top end.

Agree w/Joe, 62.5x3=~180 mg/week of test cyp should have you near top end.

yeah thought that when i got the results in, i changet to sub q at the same time so i wondered if that had anything to do with it but dont see why it should. will see how this new stuff goes.

Top Bottom