napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it TOO LATE to QUIT? and make Gains Naturally??

Alpha Power

Stats: 22yo, 210lbs, 8% BF

So I started cycling at 21 (which now im realizing was probably not the smartest, but peer pressure is a bitch and i messed up) and have done 3 cycles.
First cycle was test 500 and mast 600 for 8 weeks
2nd was test 500 and 3wk superdrol kickstart. 10wk.
3rd was test 350 and tren 350. 14wk.
(did a full PCT after each cycle Clomid, nolva, aromasin, and HCG pre PCT)

Is it too late for me to quit the gear and go back to being natural?

Will my body be able to continue to make gains or did i basically just mess myself up for the rest of my life?

Anyone been in the same circumstances as me before and still made gains naturally?

Im worried ill have to be on gear the rest of my life to make any gains now, any input and sharing of experiences is appreciated.

Last edited:
I don't really understand your question. If you recovered from your last PCT I don't see a problem. You'll make natty gains don't expect to make the same gains as being on a cycle. Make a choice and stay with it.

You should be able to bounce back. You need a complete PCT and it needs to be much longer then your typical 4-6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just get off and pct correctly. Then train as you would before. Yes you can still make gains at this point.

Of course you can go back to being natural and make gains. Furst thing I would do is get bloodwork to make sure your numbers are whe re they need to be

Top Bottom