napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing The Adrenaline Rush Staff!

PHURIOUS said:
Ya I'm loving the vibe here. Lots of respect and kindness. I just hope as we grow we dont lose sight of that. Let's be the first forum not to succomb to the cancer of bad people ruining our forum.

Everything rises and falls in leadership, so I don't think that will be the case with this forum. There is good peeps running the show here

PHURIOUS said:
Ya I'm loving the vibe here. Lots of respect and kindness. I just hope as we grow we dont lose sight of that. Let's be the first forum not to succomb to the cancer of bad people ruining our forum.

I agree completely bro. I seriously do not think you will lose what we already have. I think it will only grow and get better. The forum is a product of its leadership, and we all have the same vision to treat this as a brotherhood and home for EVERYONE. Respect, truthfulness, honesty, and encouragement is exactly what this place is about

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
As you know, Adrenaline Rush believes in giving YOU the very best with regards to information, support, product references and life saving and improving qualities. To ensure this, we need the BEST staff to help guide and keep the forum growing with the right people in the right setting. We have carefully selected people with the same vision and morals that are tired of the nonsense and disregard for care that is prevalent throughout the internet. I am SO PROUD to announce the current staff at Adrenaline Rush. There is always room to grow and there will be plenty of opportunities for everyone to be a part of this special, one of a kind family that is set apart from every other forum on the planet. Here is your current staff.

Administration: Dylan Gemelli and "YOUR HERCULEAN-ESQUE" Leader know as "Admin"

Head Moderator: My mentor and one of the most well respected veterans throughout the internet, I GIVE YOU: RICKROCK

Head Moderator: Formerly Mike Snow but reborn now and no longer under a leash, a dietary and anabolic expert, I GIVE YOU: KINGWIZARD

Moderator: A long time veteran of several forums and trenbolone expert, I GIVE YOU: TheSVPDeal

Moderator: One of the longest standing moderators on the planet, a true forum legend, I GIVE YOU: Ez_E

Moderator: An international legend in bodybuilding and peptide expert, I GIVE YOU : Olympus

This is your current staff at Adrenaline Rush. There will be opportunities to be a part of this and soon, the Revealing of "TEAM ADRENALINE" as well as "ARA" (Adrenaline Rush Athletes)

The staff is here FOR YOU, to protect, guide and support. Feel free to contact anyone on the list at any time there is need or concern. We love you all and are here for everyone to continually grow as one...

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

I am absolutely thrilled to be here, and glad that Dylan asked me to come over. There is no doubt, that this board will become the biggest and best there is. I have complete faith in that. Im here to help each and every one of you the best I can. Im happy to be part of such a great community. Any of you can contact me for any of your needs at any time. Just drop me a PM, and ill be more than happy to help you in any way i can!!
Ditto. This is all a sudden shock to me but more of a pleasant surprise I'll call it. [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been part of a forum before and specially not one that welcomes you as family
Man that's deep!! Well I've soon found out that people here are I can't believe I'm saying this but here goes.. Trustworthy!! and boy am I'm glad about that because my goals are colossal and will need people like you to make sure I don't do anything stupid

Re: RE: Re: Introducing The Adrenaline Rush Staff!

Ronnie67 said:
I've never been part of a forum before and specially not one that welcomes you as family
Man that's deep!! Well I've soon found out that people here are I can't believe I'm saying this but here goes.. Trustworthy!! and boy am I'm glad about that because my goals are colossal and will need people like you to make sure I don't do anything stupid

lifeisgood said:
It's a pleasure to join this forum.. I'm new to this and I'm really looking forward to learn more about steroids and sarms ... Dylan Gemelli I really enjoy watching your educational videos on Youtube... :D
I'm glad you guys are enjoying the forum. The vision for this place is coming to fruition!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

New here, first post. Found this forum through Dylan's videos on YouTube. After browsing around, I gotta say this is unlike any forum I've ever seen. Absolutely love the positive energy and supportiveness -- same thing I noticed from Dylan's videos! Glad to be here.

LoneWolf said:
New here, first post. Found this forum through Dylan's videos on YouTube. After browsing around, I gotta say this is unlike any forum I've ever seen. Absolutely love the positive energy and supportiveness -- same thing I noticed from Dylan's videos! Glad to be here.

I'm glad you enjoy it here brother! You should check out the welcome and introductions and start a thread telling us a little about yourself. Welcome to AR!

LoneWolf said:

welcome to adrenaline rush brother... its great to have you here! im really happy you are seeing exactly what adrenaline rush is all about... you are now part of the family here.. you will learn so much each day and you will find yourself jumping right in and contributing a lot of your own as well... if you ever need anything don't hesitate to let me know

Top Bottom