napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing The Adrenaline Rush Staff!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As you know, Adrenaline Rush believes in giving YOU the very best with regards to information, support, product references and life saving and improving qualities. To ensure this, we need the BEST staff to help guide and keep the forum growing with the right people in the right setting. We have carefully selected people with the same vision and morals that are tired of the nonsense and disregard for care that is prevalent throughout the internet. I am SO PROUD to announce the current staff at Adrenaline Rush. There is always room to grow and there will be plenty of opportunities for everyone to be a part of this special, one of a kind family that is set apart from every other forum on the planet. Here is your current staff.

Administration: Dylan Gemelli and "YOUR HERCULEAN-ESQUE" Leader know as "Admin"

Head Moderator: My mentor and one of the most well respected veterans throughout the internet, I GIVE YOU: RICKROCK

Head Moderator: Formerly Mike Snow but reborn now and no longer under a leash, a dietary and anabolic expert, I GIVE YOU: KINGWIZARD

Moderator: A long time veteran of several forums and trenbolone expert, I GIVE YOU: TheSVPDeal

Moderator: One of the longest standing moderators on the planet, a true forum legend, I GIVE YOU: Ez_E

This is your current staff at Adrenaline Rush. There will be opportunities to be a part of this and soon, the Revealing of "TEAM ADRENALINE" as well as "ARA" (Adrenaline Rush Athletes)

The staff is here FOR YOU, to protect, guide and support. Feel free to contact anyone on the list at any time there is need or concern. We love you all and are here for everyone to continually grow as one...

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

Damn RickRock is here too? Can't wait to see where you guys can take this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What. Where is rickrock the boss. I need to talk to him.

Thank you Dylan...for the invite to Mod here and for the glowing endorsement!

Guys, when Dylan reached out to me about coming over to AR he didn't have to ask twice. Glad to be here after getting soured on some other boards. Anytime I can be a part of Dylan's team, I'm all in.

Those of you that know me, good to see you here. Those that don't; I hope I can help you in any way that you need it.

~EZ

DylanGemelli said:
As you know, Adrenaline Rush believes in giving YOU the very best with regards to information, support, product references and life saving and improving qualities. To ensure this, we need the BEST staff to help guide and keep the forum growing with the right people in the right setting. We have carefully selected people with the same vision and morals that are tired of the nonsense and disregard for care that is prevalent throughout the internet. I am SO PROUD to announce the current staff at Adrenaline Rush. There is always room to grow and there will be plenty of opportunities for everyone to be a part of this special, one of a kind family that is set apart from every other forum on the planet. Here is your current staff.

Head Moderator: My mentor and one of the most well respected veterans throughout the internet, I GIVE YOU: RICKROCK

Head Moderator: Formerly Mike Snow but reborn now and no longer under a leash, a dietary and anabolic expert, I GIVE YOU: KINGWIZARD

Moderator: A long time veteran of several forums and trenbolone expert, I GIVE YOU: TheSVPDeal

Moderator: One of the longest standing moderators on the planet, a true forum legend, I GIVE YOU: Ez_E

Moderator: An international legend in bodybuilding and peptide expert, I GIVE YOU : Olympus

This is your current staff at Adrenaline Rush. There will be opportunities to be a part of this and soon, the Revealing of "TEAM ADRENALINE" as well as "ARA" (Adrenaline Rush Athletes)

The staff is here FOR YOU, to protect, guide and support. Feel free to contact anyone on the list at any time there is need or concern. We love you all and are here for everyone to continually grow as one...

That's one hell of a lineup. Golden state doesn't have shit on this starting lineup!!!

DylanGemelli said:

Moderator: An international legend in bodybuilding and peptide expert, I GIVE YOU : Olympus

I am absolutely thrilled to be here, and glad that Dylan asked me to come over. There is no doubt, that this board will become the biggest and best there is. I have complete faith in that. Im here to help each and every one of you the best I can. Im happy to be part of such a great community. Any of you can contact me for any of your needs at any time. Just drop me a PM, and ill be more than happy to help you in any way i can!!

I am absolutely thrilled to be here, and glad that Dylan asked me to come over. There is no doubt, that this board will become the biggest and best there is. I have complete faith in that. Im here to help each and every one of you the best I can. Im happy to be part of such a great community. Any of you can contact me for any of your needs at any time. Just drop me a PM, and ill be more than happy to help you in any way i can!!

Welcome home RR , always a pleasure my man

EZ_E said:

Guys, when Dylan reached out to me about coming over to AR he didn't have to ask twice. Glad to be here after getting soured on some other boards. Anytime I can be a part of Dylan's team, I'm all in.

Those of you that know me, good to see you here. Those that don't; I hope I can help you in any way that you need it.

~EZ

Bro that endorsement was a small fraction of what I think of you...

When I first came along on the forums, Ez was already a veteran moderator and he immediately treated me like family and I will never forget that... Obviously we grew close through not only our love for this but sports as well, especially in regards to hockey but one thing beyond that is he alway was there for me and has continued to be any time I have needed him and he has shared the same visions as I have yet we have just all been trapped elsewhere... I am thrilled to have EZ here on the team and as a leader of the rapidly growing community... He has a tremendous amount of knowledge to share with everyone and is always a strong team player... A pleasure to have you brother!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

I was beyond thrilled at the response you gave me when I asked you to come over here... Rick and I have been alike from day one and he was a mentor to me all these years... We have shared the same beliefs, the same types of goals and the same visions on helping people... Now we are finally free to do the things we TRULY wanted to do this entire time but have been prevented from sharing with everyone... NOW we can shine and although we did a good amount for others in the past, we were held back from being us and doing it the way we wanted but those days are over and with that being said, NOW we can be at our best and share with everyone what we are all about... I can't tell you how happy I am to have you here brother... I know THIS is what we have wanted the entire time and I am so happy you are a major part of it with me bro...

Peptides Warehouse said:
DylanGemelli said:

That's one hell of a lineup. Golden state doesn't have shit on this starting lineup!!!

As good as GS is and as much love as I have for Curry and Thompson, if they came up against this staff, the brooms wouldn't clean up the mess we made of them... We would more than sweep them! LOLLLL :lol: :D

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

One of the few guys I have respect for on the net when it comes to this stuff. Welcome brah and I don't mean to be blunt (well I kinda do)...glad you pulled you're head outta your ass and came over to the other side. We'll have to catch up sometime! :D

Re: RE: Re: Introducing The Adrenaline Rush Staff!

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

I was beyond thrilled at the response you gave me when I asked you to come over here... Rick and I have been alike from day one and he was a mentor to me all these years... We have shared the same beliefs, the same types of goals and the same visions on helping people... Now we are finally free to do the things we TRULY wanted to do this entire time but have been prevented from sharing with everyone... NOW we can shine and although we did a good amount for others in the past, we were held back from being us and doing it the way we wanted but those days are over and with that being said, NOW we can be at our best and share with everyone what we are all about... I can't tell you how happy I am to have you here brother... I know THIS is what we have wanted the entire time and I am so happy you are a major part of it with me bro...
Dylan, your kind words mean more to me than you'll ever know. Im beyond excited to be here, and to FINALLY get to truly help others as I've always wanted. For the first time I feel like my hands are not tied, and I can be passionate about spreading knowledge and learning again as well. Thank you again brother for bringing me over to this great place!

Re: RE: Re: Introducing The Adrenaline Rush Staff!

Wetworks said:
RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

One of the few guys I have respect for on the net when it comes to this stuff. Welcome brah and I don't mean to be blunt (well I kinda do)...glad you pulled you're head outta your ass and came over to the other side. We'll have to catch up sometime! :D
Thank you very much man! That is appreciated more than you know. Rest assured, I'm also glad that my head is out of my ass as well. All I needed was a great place like this to go without the drama and bullshit. Unfortunately before this place, you weren't going to find it!! So glad to be here, and glad you are here as well brother

DylanGemelli said:
EZ_E said:

~EZ

Bro that endorsement was a small fraction of what I think of you...

When I first came along on the forums, Ez was already a veteran moderator and he immediately treated me like family and I will never forget that... Obviously we grew close through not only our love for this but sports as well, especially in regards to hockey but one thing beyond that is he alway was there for me and has continued to be any time I have needed him and he has shared the same visions as I have yet we have just all been trapped elsewhere... I am thrilled to have EZ here on the team and as a leader of the rapidly growing community... He has a tremendous amount of knowledge to share with everyone and is always a strong team player... A pleasure to have you brother!

What I remember the most about the time we met is that when you 1st came to that OTHER board you already had the experience, wisdom, knowledge....but what separated you from other new guys on any board is that you weren't a prick about it like most guys are. Most guys get the education and then come to a new board with an attitude, FORGETTING that we were all new once. As much as you knew you still were helpful and humble regardless of who was asking what.

THAT'S a stand up guy.

Ya I'm loving the vibe here. Lots of respect and kindness. I just hope as we grow we dont lose sight of that. Let's be the first forum not to succomb to the cancer of bad people ruining our forum.

Top Bottom