napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Introducing The Adrenaline Rush Staff!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As you know, Adrenaline Rush believes in giving YOU the very best with regards to information, support, product references and life saving and improving qualities. To ensure this, we need the BEST staff to help guide and keep the forum growing with the right people in the right setting. We have carefully selected people with the same vision and morals that are tired of the nonsense and disregard for care that is prevalent throughout the internet. I am SO PROUD to announce the current staff at Adrenaline Rush. There is always room to grow and there will be plenty of opportunities for everyone to be a part of this special, one of a kind family that is set apart from every other forum on the planet. Here is your current staff.

Administration: Dylan Gemelli and "YOUR HERCULEAN-ESQUE" Leader know as "Admin"

Head Moderator: My mentor and one of the most well respected veterans throughout the internet, I GIVE YOU: RICKROCK

Head Moderator: Formerly Mike Snow but reborn now and no longer under a leash, a dietary and anabolic expert, I GIVE YOU: KINGWIZARD

Moderator: A long time veteran of several forums and trenbolone expert, I GIVE YOU: TheSVPDeal

Moderator: One of the longest standing moderators on the planet, a true forum legend, I GIVE YOU: Ez_E

Moderator: An international legend in bodybuilding and peptide expert, I GIVE YOU : Olympus

This is your current staff at Adrenaline Rush. There will be opportunities to be a part of this and soon, the Revealing of "TEAM ADRENALINE" as well as "ARA" (Adrenaline Rush Athletes)

The staff is here FOR YOU, to protect, guide and support. Feel free to contact anyone on the list at any time there is need or concern. We love you all and are here for everyone to continually grow as one...

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

Nice! It is not often I see a listing of staff and such.

So far, this place is amazing, you guys are doing a great job! I am recommending this board to people I know.

That is a great list of guys that I feel honored and privileged to work with, on the best community out there! Adrenaline rush is most definitely where its at!

cybrsage said:
Nice! It is not often I see a listing of staff and such.

So far, this place is amazing, you guys are doing a great job! I am recommending this board to people I know.

Thank you for the comments and for the recommendations... We are gong to be having some big announcements, contests etc... Strength in numbers is a major thing and we are needing and wanting this... The more we grow, the more we share and learn, the better we become...

Top Bottom