napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Insulin

Let's start with you... Why do you ask? I havnt come across many others here that have used it. Let alone used it correcrly.

So what's your thought here? Considering using it? If so why?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes, I would like to experiment with it, but moreover I have been finding it to be very interesting hormone. I would like to add it to my research.

What is your reason for wanting to use insulin? In my opinion it shouldn't be touched by anyone that isn't competing at a high level, and even then I'm not in agreement with its use.

Despite that it can be fatal if not used properly, there are other complications. Some people become insulin dependent by using it. I think it also is a big contributing factor to why the physiques of today look so terrible in the midsection etc...

What is your current level of experience and stats?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You would have to really mess up to kill yourself. But definitly don't think it's not possible.

I've done it twice now. The hardest part about it is getting the balance down to where it becomes productive rather than cohnterproductive. If you time stuff wrong or begin to eat the wrong foods it will really mess you up in the fat department.

It's the most anabolic hormone period. If used right you can make some serious gains with it but if used wrong your gonna just cause an issue. It's powerful for gaining muscle but equally if not more powerful for gaining fat.

If I look back at it, I really have no reason to be running insulin. What I've accomplished with it isn't that special to where I wanna deal with it and manage it so closly. What are your stats at. What's your end game here?

Do you know what type of insulin your looking to run?

My opinion is it's not something that should be encouraged but I'm always willing to help. Most people thinking of doing it are already gonna do it regardless so better to help than to sneer at it.

My opinions and or advice will really depend on your experience and stats though.

I don't think your info should really come from the Internet either. You need someone along side you tailoring your diet and monitoring your progress. Someone who has extensive experience with it and knows how to use it. Plenty of BB'ers use it man have no issues with the gut or anything.

Just like anything it's about use and abuse. And also having the right resources.

Don't just go pick some up and start injecting what's recomend off a YouTube video. I know you probably wont, just saying cause it's something that needs to be said haha. Too many people make mistakes with it.

I have used many different brands and I have used fast medium and slow release insulin. If you wanna go down this road you gotta do a lot of research before you try it. Insulin is nothing to experiment with. It's not like gear. Experimenting wrong can cause death. For me it's the best for mass and strength gains. But if you don't have a good diet your gonna pack on a lot of fat. Make sure you know what you are getting into before you make a final decision. And what insulin do you think you wanna try and why? There are pros and cons to each one. Would you use a fast medium or slow insulin? And what is your main goal here?

we have written about insulin time and time again here... if you do a search you will be able to find many threads on where its divulged deeply into... i would definitely do some reading... i know personally, i don't talk nor advise on it whatsoever... im sure you can find some to but in no way do i condone its use and definitely want nothing to do with aiding in it either... i truly hope you reconsider but that is completely up to you... i know this, i would actually refuse a client who wanted to use it as well... that's how strongly i feel against it

I was shocked today when looking on a generic AAS shop site that was selling generic hgh. The page included a small couple of paragraphs about HGH and how it should be used with insulin and T3 and honestly this blew my mind. Some average Joe or worse someone who is completely ignorant is going to read that information and assume that is what you will need to become a body builder. Messing around with insulin or T3 or T4 can seriously cause repercussions and some of those are irreversible like death. Unless you are going to compete seriously then and only then do I see insulin even being an option and even then I question if it is necessary. Also recreational use of Insulin has also shown to make users dependent on insulin which would mean you may have to take it for the rest of your life and yeah.. it will make you fat as hell if you are not careful.. The pros using insulin in their regiment are doing so at extremely specific times prepping for a contest (this is a science not clandestine) this isn't something I believe they use on the daily - this is a tool used to help dial them in on their road to the stage. Again arm yourself with all the knowledge you can about insulin and then you will have a very good idea of why we all caution you to not use it at all.

Unless you're name is Greene, Rhoden, or Heath and you're on stage in Vegas in September no one should be using slin, Lasix, DNP or even thinking about any of them.

Great point by TX Terror on not trusting the internet for the right direction.

Top Bottom