napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injectable superdrol?

izra88

I was wondering if anyone has brewed up some injectable superdrol. A few people told me it can't be done but others have told me a few ugls carry it. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

I've heard of it from a few different sources before. I personally hate superdrol and hate injectable orals even more, so no interest whatsoever from me lol

I used hate oral sdrol. This stuff surprised me in a good way. Didn't feel like shit

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Nice I have a few bottles of SD left from back in the day. Not sure if I will ever run it. But I keep thinking about it. lol

Thank you for the replies. Superdrol does have some nasty sides. It's probably the most liver toxic product out there. But injectable would at least get past the liver toxicity problem.

Thank you for the replies. Superdrol does have some nasty sides. It's probably the most liver toxic product out there. But injectable would at least get past the liver toxicity problem.

no it won't... it will decrease then but your nuts if you think it will totally get by them because it most certainly will not

no it won't... it will decrease then but your nuts if you think it will totally get by them because it most certainly will not

So it's still gonna be toxic for the liver. Thanks for the feed back. Think I will just steer clear from it all together. I love the gains it produces but it is just way to nasty on the liver.

yes, pm i wannagofaster and he will get you taken care of

What about oral tren? Probably just as liver toxic as superdrol. I'm looking for a new oral, something besides dbol and Anadrol. I have never tried t-bol, in your opinion is it something worth looking into for a lean bulk. My raw source carries it I just don't have any demands for it from my customers. I'm five foot ten inches tall and weigh in at about 227 pounds. I wanna put more mass on but wanna stay some what lean as well. Anadrol and dbol tend to bloat me more than anything. Thanks again for the feed back.

What about oral tren? Probably just as liver toxic as superdrol. I'm looking for a new oral, something besides dbol and Anadrol. I have never tried t-bol, in your opinion is it something worth looking into for a lean bulk. My raw source carries it I just don't have any demands for it from my customers. I'm five foot ten inches tall and weigh in at about 227 pounds. I wanna put more mass on but wanna stay some what lean as well. Anadrol and dbol tend to bloat me more than anything. Thanks again for the feed back.

Tbol could be a good option for what you want, though I just not a fan of orals at all anymore to be honest. I just think what they offer isn't worth the toxicity and feeling like shit that comes with them. I stick to injectibles and sarms

you cant be serous with the oral tren thing bro... thats as toxic as it gets... tbol is more mild and will not bloat you at all... if you want dbol like results without the bloating and other bull shit sides, run tbol with RAD140 and LGD4033... thats the combo you want...

you cant be serous with the oral tren thing bro... thats as toxic as it gets... tbol is more mild and will not bloat you at all... if you want dbol like results without the bloating and other bull shit sides, run tbol with RAD140 and LGD4033... thats the combo you want...

I will give the t-bol and the sarms a chance and see what happens. Thanks again for the advice.

Tbol could be a good option for what you want, though I just not a fan of orals at all anymore to be honest. I just think what they offer isn't worth the toxicity and feeling like shit that comes with them. I stick to injectibles and sarms

I'm starting to feel the same way.

yea man try to stay away from toxic orals especially oral tren, that shits literally liver poison. only throw orals In a cycle if you have proper protection and know what your doing

im definitely at that point as well.. i love what orals can do in terms of gains but i cant stand the sides anymore... its just too much and its not worth it... you can get more if you stack some sarms and avoid all the sides... its not worth it to run orals...

Top Bottom