napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Igf lr3

i steer clear of it... i've never had any great experiences with it at all... in comparison to mk677, there is no comparison.. the first issue is finding quality, which is few and far between but what you actually get from it vs how often you have to dose it and the cost etc... its not even close to worth it in my opinion... what are your goals?

I was just wondering since GH is so expensive.. I have a friend who gets great results from it and I was thinking I could start with a safe low dose of 25mcg.. My goal is to put on more muscle mass but also lean and vascular without the use of so many anabolics.. I hate the side effects I get.. I would like to use what the body produces naturally like test and GH..

thats why i recommended 677... its not even a fair fight comparing them and far less side effect concern with 677 as well...

Honestly that was my first choice.. I heard that mk677 is also a good one as well.. My same buddy who takes the igf also recommended that as well.. He likes that one as well..

Honestly that was my first choice.. I heard that mk677 is also a good one as well.. My same buddy who takes the igf also recommended that as well.. He likes that one as well..
trust me on this one... there's no comparison on it... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

Hey Dylan I have a question.. I did blood results the other day and my test was 184 and my estrogen was 497!!! I am on TRT and get my test through the pharmacy and I was doing 200mg and 20mg of tbol a week.. I told my endo to give me Arimidex and he said to see what happens if I don't take the AI and when I was my estro was perfect @95... So Monday I came home and took 1cc and 1mg Arimidex.. I have my Appt next week and have some aromasin.. what u think I should do with the exemestane??

Hey Dylan I have a question.. I did blood results the other day and my test was 184 and my estrogen was 497!!! I am on TRT and get my test through the pharmacy and I was doing 200mg and 20mg of tbol a week.. I told my endo to give me Arimidex and he said to see what happens if I don't take the AI and when I was my estro was perfect @95... So Monday I came home and took 1cc and 1mg Arimidex.. I have my Appt next week and have some aromasin.. what u think I should do with the exemestane??
your test was only 184 on trt? something is not right here... you need to use armoasin, 12.5 mg eod man...

your test was only 184 on trt? something is not right here... you need to use armoasin, 12.5 mg eod man...
I know it's crazy!! I was taking Arimidex .5 2x a week and I was perfect!! Now that he had me stop taking it it shot up like crazy!! Now I feel like I'm a bitch on my period lol but honestly now that I have taken the AI and 1cc I feel better but I know my levels r still high. So it's Wednesday should I take 12.5 ex now??

yes, take it
Ok gonna do that right now.. Now do u think that happened cuz I wasn't taking an AI or becuz I wasn't using enough test for the tbol?? I got great results from it but the estro shot up.. I could be answeing my own question here but last time I used my AI and got bloods and Test was @1300 or 855 can't remember but it was the same month and I had 2 blood tests and estro was 95..

Fuck bro U nailed with those high estro side effects!! Brain fog like a MF and sleepiness!! I am one that does have that higher estro problem. I had gyno at one point and had it surgically removed..

Top Bottom