napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

If Phurious fucked you over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how anybody could have kept repping for that guy, with all the issues that he had, all the time. That's when you walk away, guys. You don't keep pimping the shitty lab. But he is long gone from yhe board and Jack is finally repping for a legit lab, so I'm not sure as to why anybody would be expecting Jack to do anything about it now.

Lol Ohhh but when IIIIII have problems with Phurious, I was a pussy?! Lol Who knows what I was injecting??!! Funny how I ran that last cycle and this one no problem but his shit was fucking me up. Lol Y'all are like "It was anxiety". I used his shit for 2.5weeks and it didn't even RAISE my test levels. 462 starting and finished at 461ngdl. That's sad. I don't wish death upon anyone, But I hope he ends up with all of his karma just hitting him at once.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Lol Ohhh but when IIIIII have problems with Phurious, I was a pussy?! Lol Who knows what I was injecting??!! Funny how I ran that last cycle and this one no problem but his shit was fucking me up. Lol Y'all are like "It was anxiety". I used his shit for 2.5weeks and it didn't even RAISE my test levels. 462 starting and finished at 461ngdl. That's sad. I don't wish death upon anyone, But I hope he ends up with all of his karma just hitting him at once.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Not all of us bro. I believed you lol.

Kinda fucked up how there's a lot of nut hugging on a source and defense up until it is too late. Then everyone jumps on the "Yeah, fuck them" bandwagon. That's not right at all.

#TeamDreamCrusher

A lot of guys are scared to share their bad experiences with sources bc they know if they post a thread 99% of the time they will get bashed for doing so.

When he said " orders are going to be delayed gotta take care of my moms surgery" I got suspicious. Then his car broke down then his computer crashed I was done . Pharmalady here I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this is just my present opinion....
If a person has a bad experience or bad bloods on a sources gear, by all means confront the source about it. If they don't make it right to your satisfaction, then take it to the board. The thing with that is you don't know if you are the only one with a bad experience, or if the source is being buried with people all having the same issue. It's bad that the first one to post about it will more than likely like you said, get bashed for it....when there might be others going through the same thing who don't post about it.

When he said " orders are going to be delayed gotta take care of my moms surgery" I got suspicious. Then his car broke down then his computer crashed I was done . Pharmalady here I come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never got any of that. It was either his raws were seized by customs or he was out, or my personal favorite and most commonly used was "I already shipped it I'm going down there tomorrow to find out what happened ". I never had a problem with bloods or with his test. Running 500mg cyp a week during a blast I was above 3,000ng. I finally just emailed him directly after he started blaming reps for everything. It was a lesson learned...he was the first domestic ugl I had ever used until BGS just recently. Now that I have used a real deal source I see it was my mistake all along. I assumed it was normal because the only other source I had ever used was a local ugl I got through a relative. Compared to the local guy I assumed it was normal because if I wanted anything I had to pay and wait a few weeks or a month for some god awful shit that felt like a gunshot wound after pinning. Like I said before...good riddance. I see how it should be now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Now this is just my present opinion....
If a person has a bad experience or bad bloods on a sources gear, by all means confront the source about it. If they don't make it right to your satisfaction, then take it to the board. The thing with that is you don't know if you are the only one with a bad experience, or if the source is being buried with people all having the same issue. It's bad that the first one to post about it will more than likely like you said, get bashed for it....when there might be others going through the same thing who don't post about it.

Ive had people post about problems theyve had with me but Ive never tried to have anything deleted or anyone silenced or banned and all that shit. I view it as an opportunity to show that I will make it right and probably even better than their satisfaction. For the most part bros are very forgiving to sources that make good faith efforts to be a good source and to fix any problems that arise. We are all human beings and no business can satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time.

Ive had people post about problems theyve had with me but Ive never tried to have anything deleted or anyone silenced or banned and all that shit. I view it as an opportunity to show that I will make it right and probably even better than their satisfaction. For the most part bros are very forgiving to sources that make good faith efforts to be a good source and to fix any problems that arise. We are all human beings and no business can satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time.
You are right on all counts dude....that is a solid truth.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Lol it WAS anxiety. He wasn't putting shit in his gear man that's a little overboard. But I regret ever vouching for his character because he started lying to me habitually.

Robolics Labs Representative

Oddly enough he and I surespot on occasion (last one was like mid Feb). Just small talk, nothing gear related. I don't wish any ill will towards the man, we had a gripe, or two once, settled it like men and moved on. I read all this and even though I personally wouldn't pin his gear as a human being I find myself hoping he gets his stuff together and reconciles with whomever feels he wronged them. Fucked up situations have a way of spiraling out of control and I think that this is what happened to him. Externally, or self inflicted I don't know. Only thing I do know is that the few times we do chat with one another he never offends me, we talk about other shit and I think deep down he is a good guy put in a bad situation from a few bad choices.
As far as the emails you receive Jack, those too are self inflicted because you stuck in there which was honorable. A lot of folks deep down might not like me for whatever reasons, but I can't do shit about that. Me and NY were talking yesterday about some key components of being an honest person and friend. These characteristics are rare nowadays. I might rep Hipo, but I think it's pretty clear where I stand and beside whom. Fuck with my boys NY, or Federal and there's a hammer of dick swinging your way. So I guess what I'm saying to everyone is this: past transgressions are just that, in the past. You're wiser and better off now. If you got had for a hundred or few hundred, there's no getting it back. No point holding grudges as it affects your health, not his, not Jacks. There's a lesson to be learned in all things brothers. Take from it what you will.
That is The 44's calm and loving moment for 2017. Everything after this will be minus that display of forgiveness.

Lol it WAS anxiety. He wasn't putting shit in his gear man that's a little overboard. But I regret ever vouching for his character because he started lying to me habitually.

It honestly could have been something else, there is AAS that can cause anxiety like ment, Tren, and even test. I'm only playing the devils advocate here but still there is something to be said about injecting testosterone that doesn't raise your test levels. Having low test can even cause anxiety, whatever he injected that lowered is natty test could have directly or indirectly caused this. In all honestly I wish phurious wasn't banned from this board. Getting dropped as a sponsor I understand completely.

#TeamDreamCrusher

Yeah he fucked with me months ago.... I placed a large order, he said he had it in stock. Shit took over 2 months to get. I still have some of his teen storm. Hopefully it's legit. I knew he was getting shady.

Kinda fucked up how there's a lot of nut hugging on a source and defense up until it is too late. Then everyone jumps on the "Yeah, fuck them" bandwagon. That's not right at all.

#TeamDreamCrusher
I agree with this 100%

Look everyone is gonna have a bad batch but to attack someone for pointing out that bad batch or worse, bad batches is bullshit, irresponsible and dangerous.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Oddly enough he and I surespot on occasion (last one was like mid Feb). Just small talk, nothing gear related. I don't wish any ill will towards the man, we had a gripe, or two once, settled it like men and moved on. I read all this and even though I personally wouldn't pin his gear as a human being I find myself hoping he gets his stuff together and reconciles with whomever feels he wronged them. Fucked up situations have a way of spiraling out of control and I think that this is what happened to him. Externally, or self inflicted I don't know. Only thing I do know is that the few times we do chat with one another he never offends me, we talk about other shit and I think deep down he is a good guy put in a bad situation from a few bad choices.
As far as the emails you receive Jack, those too are self inflicted because you stuck in there which was honorable. A lot of folks deep down might not like me for whatever reasons, but I can't do shit about that. Me and NY were talking yesterday about some key components of being an honest person and friend. These characteristics are rare nowadays. I might rep Hipo, but I think it's pretty clear where I stand and beside whom. Fuck with my boys NY, or Federal and there's a hammer of dick swinging your way. So I guess what I'm saying to everyone is this: past transgressions are just that, in the past. You're wiser and better off now. If you got had for a hundred or few hundred, there's no getting it back. No point holding grudges as it affects your health, not his, not Jacks. There's a lesson to be learned in all things brothers. Take from it what you will.
That is The 44's calm and loving moment for 2017. Everything after this will be minus that display of forgiveness.

Absolutely. Phurious isn't a bad guy but whatever is going on with his business has gotten worse. It happens some when he was a sponsor here and I vouched for him and stuck by him. But since he left here it has become constant and I even told my best friend that I would refund his money myself ($450) if he got screwed and I almost had to do it if Robo hadn't hooked him up with a full complimentary order. He eventually sent less than 1/2 the order after almost a month and said said he had to wait for more raws to fill the rest. I lost it at that point because he had already told me 2 weeks before that the order was mailed but they didn't give him a tracking number over email and the order never arrived so he said it must've been lost. I'm not an idiot. He lied to me. Nobody emails tracking numbers and especially not usps. Then email after email of guys saying t had been two months and no package. I was done. There's no way I could keep recommending him and ruin my own reputation. I'm sure some shit is going on in his life that explains it BUT it does not excuse it. I don't like what happened but I'm not going down with that ship. I wish him well and that he gets people what they paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom