napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I want to add dbol safely to a tren mast prop cycle .. Any advice on dosage and lengt

I've only ran DBOL once and it was when I was 21 yrs old and on a military deployment to Iraq during the summer months... Ofcourse I didn't know then what I know now about always having a test-base, but due to the heat and always being on the go, never had any water retention.... Recovered fine too, no PCT or anything.. Got extremely lucky to say the least

Im 230 6" 2 talk to me guys

Why would you want to use a wet compound like dbol with a lean and dry cycle like test, tren, and mast? That makes no sense at all to me

What are you looking for here? What's your bodyfat? Age? Give us something to work with

Why would you want to use a wet compound like dbol with a lean and dry cycle like test, tren, and mast? That makes no sense at all to me

What are you looking for here? What's your bodyfat? Age? Give us something to work with

Topic dead as you guys made a solid point that I feel I already knew just wanted to affirm with the experts

Topic dead as you guys made a solid point that I feel I already knew just wanted to affirm with the experts

Ok that's cool man. If you are looking for an oral to use with a cycle like that Tbol makes much more sense, though I'm just not a fan of orals at all to be honest

anadrol or superdrol for dry fullness winny more strength added dry hardness ( very experienced only halo for just well godlikeness use with caution) but dbol with masteron kinda like washing down diet pills with chocolate milk ?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

anadrol or superdrol for dry fullness winny more strength added dry hardness ( very experienced only halo for just well godlikeness use with caution) but dbol with masteron kinda like washing down diet pills with chocolate milk ?

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

lol, good analogy bro...

Top Bottom