napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I may have fucked up.

SarmsPleb

to start, 32 yo, 173 lbs, 5'10, bf% unknown, not sloppy.. so about a month ago I started reading about sarms, long story short, I hit science.bio for ldg-4 and started, knowing I should have got blood work done from what I've read, i completely phased it out being an absolute noob to all of this, I started lifting 2 years ago and from day one has been 6 days a week. Im 5 days in and not sure if i should stop and get blood work done or keep going and risk it, I've been lurking here for a few days and everyone seems to know their shit.. so someone fix me please lol.

well the company itself is terrible so i doubt you actually have sarms to start with so yes, of course you need bloods, which you should do regardless of who you use..

So, stop til bloods are done and probably buy new sarms? Lol... can I just ask my pcp to run blood for hormones? Or full palate?

When I started I thought I had a grasp on this... but feeling out of my comfort zone now... any help is appreciated, im really just trying to push my plateau and a little passed it.

You want a full panel done, you dont have to stop if you dont want to, the blood work will determine if you should stop and pct, sarms are about 20-30% suppressive, so post up the results after u get them and the guys can tell if something is off, although u should have dome pre bloodwork to see the baseline numbers for yourself so it's hard telling

these are the tests you want to get

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

My guy, appreciate it. I'm trying to line it up now. Might switch to a different ldg after 4 weeks.. maybe sarms.forsale

Check your bloods, if suppressed do you have an clomid or nolva on hand?

I wouldnt just jump back into it if you were taking an oral steroid or prohormone which is what science.bio is famous for you will want to let your system fully recover before just jumping into sarms again.

you can also just buy your own depending on which state you are in (I believe NY or NJ have stupid testing laws) from places like personalabs.com or privatemdlabs

That way you never have to ask primary and they are cheaper if you have a deductible and it hits that. Plus you can test whenever and whatever you want.

Just a thought.

Oh, thanks bro, my wife was a phlbot ..... how ever the fuck you spell it.. so I got some to draw my blood lmao.. ill def look into it...

Don't stress about it man, we have all done something similar when getting into this game. I would stop using them and get your bloods after a couple weeks. That will give you a baseline. Next time just stick to approved sources like sarms.forsale

So a lot of guys use privatemd

I use personalabs they put a pdf order in your account for the tests you purchased. Print it out I go to quest diagnostics they take order, draw bloods, and send back to personalabs and they are usually in my online profile to review within 2-3 days.

Top Bottom