napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I Love This Forum!!

BenS

I swear I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go in this forum in the source section. There's so many sources to choose from and all of them are great with awesome prices that you can't beat. And to top it off there legit and honest peeps even if you never met them. I just hope that this forum doesn't shut down or I don't know what to do. Lolz

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya and we all work together. There is no source bickering here. We all support eachother. Alot of times if i dont have something in stock i say hey go to so and so and tell them i sent u.

PHURIOUS

I'm addicted to these forums, great products, great sponsors, great people with tons of knowledge that I learn something new from everyday and just over all great people here I care alot about. And things only keep getting better...

I'm addicted to these forums, great products, great sponsors, great people with tons of knowledge that I learn something new from everyday and just over all great people here I care alot about. And things only keep getting better...

Yessir brother. And u are a pillar of this community also

PHURIOUS

The good thing to here is that when you have ? They answer it in a nice way and not make you feel dumb or stupid not like in some other boards.

Amen brother.I've only been here a short time & I've felt nothing but welcome the whole time.Great & knowledgeable peeps here!

Amen brother.I've only been here a short time & I've felt nothing but welcome the whole time.Great & knowledgeable peeps here!
Trust me brother once you've made your first purchase here if you haven't yet it gets addicting. Lolz. You keep telling your self no but when there Promo or specials come up you just can't pass on it.

I take extreme pride in our forum and its members here... Since it began, i promised it would be the very best you can find and each day we strive to be that... THANK YOU for your compliments and input... it is greatly appreciated...

I am so proud of the forum, all the members etc... We have the very best of the best here and we continue to grow and add to that... its just amazing to say the least

I swear I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go in this forum in the source section. There's so many sources to choose from and all of them are great with awesome prices that you can't beat. And to top it off there legit and honest peeps even if you never met them. I just hope that this forum doesn't shut down or I don't know what to do. Lolz

This place isn't going anywhere bud! We are only going to get bigger and better....guaranteed! I'm glad you are enjoying it here. There's no other place like this, and we take great pride in it. We have one awesome very tight family here

I agree 1000000000% This place is a God send! No BS fighting no back stabbing just a group of good people who have something in common (though most of us have much more). You can ask any question and get an informed answer. Newbie to seasoned vet all are welcome.

I agree with everyone.. This board provides knowledge and the best sources hands down. Comes from the top.... Dylan breathes this shit so nothing about this forum is half ass.

Niggaz need a spot where WE can kick it
A spot where WE belong, that's just for us
Niggaz ain't gotta get all dressed up and be Hollywood
Y'knahmean?

Hahaha! Good post OP.

With all the great sources to choose from, which one do I pick for my first order?
Any recommendations... I'm currently on TRT and looking to blast my test for 12 weeks as my first cycle.

I'm looking to pick up some extra Test C and maybe Arimidex. But need the quality to be on point.
If anyone can guide me I would appreciate it.

Thanks

With all the great sources to choose from, which one do I pick for my first order?
Any recommendations... I'm currently on TRT and looking to blast my test for 12 weeks as my first cycle.

I'm looking to pick up some extra Test C and maybe Arimidex. But need the quality to be on point.
If anyone can guide me I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Honestly bro you cannot go wrong with any of the sources here. Trust me they are all good to go and legit no bunk gear. Just ask the sources about there product and just go from there to make your choice.

This forum is very comfortable. The people here are helpful and honest. If you are doing something that is going to get you hurt, make you sick or damage your body these cats will tell you.
The great thing is that they won't talk down to you and make you feel like shit. I followed Dylan over from another forum and have never looked back. I have asked him NY ROBO, Phurious along with others for help and advice and I have grown physically and mentally and look better than I ever have and I am 47 years old. A lot of that is owed to things I have learned here! NO DOUBT!!
Welcome brother and just sticking in my 2 cents

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

Thanks for the insight. I've made contact with a few sources and now trying to make my decision on who to go with.

The price points really throw me off, some are dirt cheap.. Like cheaper than going to my local pharmacy through my insurance. And I have amazing coverage so I don't pay much for my Test C.

Then other sources prices are a bit more expensive. Hard to determine who I want to go with. Money isn't really a problem, I just want the best quality.

I wanted to just blast my test for 12 weeks and use LGD along side(got that last week), but now thinking I want to do a bigger cycle and go balls out! Haha :)

Top Bottom