napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hygetropin?

izra88

My boy bought some off some girl who said she has a family member that has aids and they get hgh prescribed to them. I thought that hygetropin was a generic Chinese brand. I thought that if you got hgh prescribed to you in the states that it would be one of the better top of the line brands and not a generic Chinese brand. Anyone have any input on this? Would be helpful. Thanx

My boy bought some off some girl who said she has a family member that has aids and they get hgh prescribed to them. I thought that hygetropin was a generic Chinese brand. I thought that if you got hgh prescribed to you in the states that it would be one of the better top of the line brands and not a generic Chinese brand. Anyone have any input on this? Would be helpful. Thanx

Its not generic. Its just a medium quality brand. Some places still have them floating around. Its like if your doctor prescribed you norcos. But ypur insurance doesnt cover it so they perscribe you hydrocodone instead. Same product but lesser quality.

Generic doesnt mean bad it just doesnt mean usa pharma either like norditropin.

PHURIOUS

GH is no different when you go to fill a prescription than from any other drug. There's generics available usually at a lower price or like PHURIOUS said it may be related to what insurance will cover

Generics are fine but it's just as Rick said. When you buy medicine you have choices and your insurance has limitations of course. Probably just what they ended up with.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom