napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Huge update!!!

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
So I took everyone's advice about going to wal mart and I bought those 4xl shirts for 5 bucks. I don't fill them out and now I feel small. Looks like I better up the carbs!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• APFLEX2.jpg
    APFLEX2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 56
Yeah big shirts do that. Wait till you wash them a few times. Theyll be too tight. I find a shirt that fits great then I wash it 2 or 3 times and it fits like shit

Why? They're great legendary motivation. Like Arnold said "You have to visualize how you want to look". I find them to help me very much. Try it out. Maybe you'll see what I'm talking about :)

So I took everyone's advice about going to wal mart and I bought those 4xl shirts for 5 bucks. I don't fill them out and now I feel small. Looks like I better up the carbs!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL Thanks everyone!

hoe old are you dude? you looked like a jacked 19 or something.always great to look young

Why? They're great legendary motivation. Like Arnold said "You have to visualize how you want to look". I find them to help me very much. Try it out. Maybe you'll see what I'm talking about :)

Just breaking balls homie. Different strokes for different folks NAHM sayin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's a great look. I'm one of them guys that likes a looser fit that you can still tell you are jacked underneath.

I think it's a great look. I'm one of them guys that likes a looser fit that you can still tell you are jacked underneath.

oh dude heck yeah, you got XX or above and people are like dang something BIG is underneath there hiding waiting to be UNLEASHED..

Top Bottom