napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Huge MEGA MEMORIAL DAY SALE from Pure Essence SARMS!

PureEssenceSarms

King of Sarms
Pure Essence Sarms would like to thank everyone for their strong feedback and kind words about their products. As many of you have heard, there was a server upgrade made by Pure Essence and it has caused a problem with payment processing. Due to this, Pure Essence feels it is necessary to make their initial Holiday Offer just a bit more enticing... Here is the breakdown...

ALL ORDERS over $100 will receive a free bottle of the New Pure Essence Male Viagara

ALL ORDERS over $200 will ALSO receive a free bottle of their choice

ALL ORDERS over $300 will ALSO receive an EXTRA 20% off their order

ALL ORDERS $400 or above will receive all of these AND ANOTHER free bottle of their choice

Due to the payment error, Pure Essence will be accepting paypal payments for your safety and reassurance. All you have to do is pm DylanGemelli or PureEssenceSarms with your order and paypal email and they will handle the rest. All orders will be processed immediately and sent out Tuesday morning.

This sale ends Tuesday Morning at 12:00 Pacific Time.

Pure Essence puts YOU, the customer first and will continue to offer the best products and customer service on the planet!

I gotta sayin all seriousness. I have never been a true believer in sarms. Dylan knows this. I mever speak out againat them but i never been one to endorse it either.

BUT, having seen my gf on it now only two weeks. I gotta say. That shit works. She already looks leaner and more vascular. Great product thus far. Real talk

PHURIOUS PHARMA

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
How bout buy three get five free. Deal?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Or better yet, buy 3 get their first born? or maybe they pay you to purchase LOLLLL

I like the second option send me $ plus free product. Sold.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
I gotta sayin all seriousness. I have never been a true believer in sarms. Dylan knows this. I mever speak out againat them but i never been one to endorse it either.

BUT, having seen my gf on it now only two weeks. I gotta say. That shit works. She already looks leaner and more vascular. Great product thus far. Real talk

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That's great to hear man, seriously... I know you have not been the biggest believer in the past and I never had a problem with that because certain things are just not for everyone or just may not be appealing and the way they were conveyed in the wrong light only added to that...

I TRULY AM and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN a huge believer but my message was misused and misrepresented... Rick would be the first to tell you that I started digging into sarms deep before anyone even knew what the fuck they were... I've put so much time and study into them that it would literally blow most away... In fact, most probably would not believe me if I told you but I stand by them a million percent but in the way I CONVEY IT, not the way others do... I am just glad you gave them a chance and see what they can do brother because all kidding aside, they are game changers if they are used properly... thanks for the feedback man, truly...

This is a very nice sale right here, and very commendable customer service of pure essence! The more free items you get the more you spend, and can even get a nuce discount on top of that. Doing a very well plannedand thought out sarms cycle requires multipe bottles, so more than likely people are already spending enough to get the free products anyways. Nice promo right here!

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That's great to hear man, seriously... I know you have not been the biggest believer in the past and I never had a problem with that because certain things are just not for everyone or just may not be appealing and the way they were conveyed in the wrong light only added to that...

I TRULY AM and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN a huge believer but my message was misused and misrepresented... Rick would be the first to tell you that I started digging into sarms deep before anyone even knew what the fuck they were... I've put so much time and study into them that it would literally blow most away... In fact, most probably would not believe me if I told you but I stand by them a million percent but in the way I CONVEY IT, not the way others do... I am just glad you gave them a chance and see what they can do brother because all kidding aside, they are game changers if they are used properly... thanks for the feedback man, truly...

Dylan is absolutely right. He was digging into sarms and researching them, when most people didnt even know what they were or even ever heard of them. This was YEARS ago, and as you can all tell, he is full of knowledge of everything related to sarms now. I would challenge anyone to find someone out there more knoweldgeable about sarms and everything regarding their effects, method of action, etc...there is simply nobody more qualified to give out sarms advice than dylan, and we are very lucky to have him HERE at adrenaline rush as our admin!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Dylan is absolutely right. He was digging into sarms and researching them, when most people didnt even know what they were or even ever heard of them. This was YEARS ago, and as you can all tell, he is full of knowledge of everything related to sarms now. I would challenge anyone to find someone out there more knoweldgeable about sarms and everything regarding their effects, method of action, etc...there is simply nobody more qualified to give out sarms advice than dylan, and we are very lucky to have him HERE at adrenaline rush as our admin!

Man I remember so far back when you and I were really digging into s4 hard so many years ago... It's funny how much we still love it to this day... I'll never forget the first time I started it and I was literally only a day in and I had gotten home from work that night and saw immediate muscle hardening and was just blown away... I'll never forget that because it just caught me off guard to how quickly it worked... I have been so fascinated with SARMS from the start that I literally never stop reading and learning on them no matter how much I may think I know, I know there is infinite information to learn and pass and I really in my heart believe in them so much.... I just want to convey this MY WAY, THE RIGHT WAY and not abuse them as many others have done... I want people to REALLY understand what they do, how they work and how wonderful they are...

Top Bottom