napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a MEGA SALE that is being offered from Pure Essence... For the next two days, Pure Essence is having a flash sale... Use the coupon code "Flash40" to receive 40% off your order... Yes, you read that correct... 40% OFF!!!!

Once again the code for 40% off your order is "Flash40"

ALSO, Pure Essence is known for putting the customer first and as they say, "When the customers speak, we listen!" and that is what they have done with their bundles... Many have asked to have a mix and match for RAD140, SR9009 and MK677... So now, there is a special offer for 10 and 20 pack choose your own bundles...

10 pack bundles of these three with a mix and match option will now be on sale at $450 each

20 pack bundles of these three with a mix and match option will now be on sale at $850 each

To take advantage of this offer please pm me direct to help you or PureEssenceResearch

DONT MISS OUT ON THESE HUGE SAVINGS!!!

That's a hell of a sale! Don't miss out on this. It's only here a couple days!

If I do the 10 bottle is it an even $450 or does the extra cost for some of the items get added on also?

Straight 450. Shipping is free at that value and no taxes involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan is the 40% off sale over? I just tried to place my order and it said the coupon expired and it has not been 2 days. Let me know as soon you find out please.

Yea, I couldn't get the mix and match to work for mk677 and SR9009

Hey Dylan is the 40% off sale over? I just tried to place my order and it said the coupon expired and it has not been 2 days. Let me know as soon you find out please.

The sale is still on, and running through the 12th. If you are still having issues please contact Dylan

Yea, I couldn't get the mix and match to work for mk677 and SR9009

You must contact Dylan directly for the special price on the mix and match, as indicated by the original post

Top Bottom