napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HUGE Flash Sale from Pure Essence!! Also SPECIAL BUNDLE Sale!! 40% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who has got in on this amazing sale today?!
Picked up some liquid Aro. Figured I'd stop putting it off and try it since it's doing good by you brother. You stock up on anything? More MK-667 maybe...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks, I ordered it after my PSL aromasin was not working and before I knew they were (are?) duping buyers but this is working for sure, even if it may be underdosed. I tried going back to PSL's aromasin pills a little while ago, 20mg/day, and the gyno came back (was gone after I switched back). Anyway, I got two bottles from Pure Essence for $64 shipped so I'm gonna see how 12.5mg EOD works. Hopefully my pharmaceutical brand aromasin gets here within a week or two so I don't have to worry about using research chems since I've heard they can sometimes be hit or miss. Oh yeah, the 40% off coupon still works btw
Nice. I'm sure you'll be happy with PEs Aro. I got some on the way as well. Plenty guys are running it with decent cycles with nothing but good reports.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ef5867b9c6a82e7fc8f3c691f097bdc7.jpg

Proof is here. Great stuff

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
I've been using PE's Aro my whole cycle and not one problem at all!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

My shipment came in the mail today, will be posting them later

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My shipment came in the mail today, will be posting them later

Nice man.. PE is on point with all of their stuff. Great to have such a quality chem and SARMS company at the finger tips.

Nice man.. PE is on point with all of their stuff. Great to have such a quality chem and SARMS company at the finger tips.
Yes very pleased with their service. I'm excited to try their products

Thanks, I ordered it after my PSL aromasin was not working and before I knew they were (are?) duping buyers but this is working for sure, even if it may be underdosed. I tried going back to PSL's aromasin pills a little while ago, 20mg/day, and the gyno came back (was gone after I switched back). Anyway, I got two bottles from Pure Essence for $64 shipped so I'm gonna see how 12.5mg EOD works. Hopefully my pharmaceutical brand aromasin gets here within a week or two so I don't have to worry about using research chems since I've heard they can sometimes be hit or miss. Oh yeah, the 40% off coupon still works btw

You can't beat that price, and the quality is incredible. I'm using their Aromasin now too, and have been since beginning of November. On 900mg test per week it's keeping me dry and lean and estrogen way down. The stuff is powerful and effective

I think today is the last day for this sale! I just ordered some GW for a bro and picked me up 4 bottles of mk-2866. Not something I've tried before but had to try it and couldn't pass up the deal this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think today is the last day for this sale! I just ordered some GW for a bro and picked me up 4 bottles of mk-2866. Not something I've tried before but had to try it and couldn't pass up the deal this time.

Awesome. Mk-2866 is great bud. Nice healing effects and solid, lean gains. Nice addition to any stack.

Awesome. Mk-2866 is great bud. Nice healing effects and solid, lean gains. Nice addition to any stack.

I have nasty grinding in my knees and they have hurt since high school (10 years now). I think it was because of the running I did. Cross country, soccer, track, tennis. Everything that jostled the joints lol. The repetitive hits from cross country to the quick direction changes of tennis. I'm hoping the mk2866 really gets in there and helps me out.

Saiyan did you do the mix and match? Or ordered them in singles?

Saiyan did you do the mix and match? Or ordered them in singles?

I actually got the buy 4 get 3 free combo. It only counts with the original 4 though. GW, S4, Lgd, and mk-2866.

Top Bottom