napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to test gear

SRM369

I’m new here and I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve been (or at least think I was) duped into buying fake gear. Is there any way to test to see if what you buy is legit? Unfortunately I can’t seem to find a legitimate supplier and the only place I’ve been told about by gym folk has been gone for sometime.

bloodwork is really the only way but at that, you wont always know if you got say anavar vs. winstrol etc... its all about using a trusted place to go.. check reviews, user feedback , progress pics etc... its clear if you do that the favorite of most is @domestic-supply.com ! My best results have always come from them

unless you send it off to a university not gonna tell

those testing kits being sold online are crap

Stick with trusted sources so you can keep your focus on training and diet in order to reach your goals.

Feel free to reach out for cycle ideas and anything else you may need.

We've got you...

Just use our approved sponsors and there won’t be any issues. If you happen to already go somewhere else, send it out for HPLC testing

Best thing is to just use good trusted sources so you don't even have to worry about it

Would anybody know of a trusted source in Canada...customs is very tight and would rather not take a chance losing stuff

Top Bottom