napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

Thanks, Dylan. I am absolutely amazed by your posted article. I believe S4 is typical one and its dosage is critical comparatively another SARMs. The typical research dose for cutting is 50 mg for a cycle of 6 to 8 weeks.
The cycle should include using the product daily for 5 days and then taking 2 days off for the duration.

Good Luck!

Im happy to help bro

I have definitely experienced the sides with it. The night vision was extremely scary because I was not ready for it. I was driving one night and had to get out of my car it was pitch dark outside. My vision was caput. Lesson learned. It was a great product other than that.

1st post here. Just wanted to give a BIG Thank You To Dylan! After losing 40 lbs from a year of cardio and intermittent fasting; started watching your YouTube videos. Ended up researching sarms, on my 6th week of Ostarine, S4 and both MK’s along with weight training. Gained 7 lbs of mucle and lost a few % bf.
44 years old male
5’ 11 225 lbs
Started this journey 264 and close to a heat attack. Needless to say I’m here to learn more. Thanks Again Dylan !!!

1st post here. Just wanted to give a BIG Thank You To Dylan! After losing 40 lbs from a year of cardio and intermittent fasting; started watching your YouTube videos. Ended up researching sarms, on my 6th week of Ostarine, S4 and both MK’s along with weight training. Gained 7 lbs of mucle and lost a few % bf.
44 years old male
5’ 11 225 lbs
Started this journey 264 and close to a heat attack. Needless to say I’m here to learn more. Thanks Again Dylan !!!
absolutely awesome to hear brother!! great to have you and im happy that i have had such a positive impact on you!

Thanks Dylan not sure why I can’t find your old youtube videos to research subjects further ? Anyhow keep up the great work man!

S4 Dosing Protocol:

THE DYLAN GEMELLI METHOD

This is a method that I have developed over several years of use, implementation and study of the effects of S4. Accurately gauging the individucal response to the binding to the eye receptor S4 can cause is virtually impossible as it is variant from person to person. There is a way to ensure that, although, there are different responses from person to person, mitigation is possible and assurance of a longer and less side effect riddled cycle can be obtained.

As most of you know, the common side effect associated with S4 is the night vision issue. This results in one of two or both of these issues: A yellow tint associated with vision at night and/or a hard time adjusting to darkness or light. Generally, the adjustment period is rapid but can effect some far worse than others. S4 can bind to the receptor in the eye causing these problems. UNDERSTANDING that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if this will happen to you and at what dosage this may happen is integral. A dose of 50 mg is the general starting spot for dosing. Some users will experience the vision issue immediately even at this moderate dose. Some are able to raise their dose up to 100 mg a day with very minimal issue. There is no way to tell what category you fall into until you try. The vision issue is not permanent and the half life on S4 is very short (around 4-6 hours). Some people are forced to go to dosing S4 for 5 days and then taking 2 off because they are unable to handle the vision issue. It is important to try to avoid this as much as possible as one does not want to miss any days of use however if necessary, S4 can still be effectively utilized with this method.

It is extremely important to understand HOW to dose S4 properly. Many are content to stay at 50 mg per day on an 8-12 week cycle. Others prefer to increase the dosage to get even more out of S4 but it is extremely important to follow this specific protocol to ensure that vision issues are kept to a minimum.

I compare this protocol to fighting Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson's punchout on the original Nintendo Entertainment System. If anyone has ever played the game they will appreciate this comparison. When you fight Mike Tyson, the first 1:20 seconds of round 1, if you are hit just one time you are knocked down. This is the danger zone. Once you get past that first 1:20 you are much safer but you still must proceed with caution because there is still danger to avoid.

The same can be said with S4 use. You need to start the first 2 weeks of S4 use at no more than 50 mg per day, regardless of your experience of use. After the initial 2 weeks, if minimal to no vision side effects are experienced it is safe to increase the dosage but with care and caution. After two weeks you can raise the dosing to 60 mg per day. This is a “testing of the waters” to see your body response. It is best to stay at this dose for 10-14 days before considering another increase. If you are able after this amount of time, attempt to raise to 70 mg per day. If you are able to stay between 70-80 mg per day, you have reached a sweet spot zone. Ideally, 100 mg is the optimal dose but 70-80 mg is going to be perfect for many. Continuing to increase after 10-14 days is the best method. A user should never exceed 100 mg per day of S4. Every increase made throughout the cycle needs to be done cautiously and monitored closely. Some are far luckier than others in terms of experiencing a binding to the eye receptor that can cause the issues. Generally, when an issue arises, it is very tolerable and users are able to continue forward. This is variant from person to person and should be done with precision and caution. ONE SHOULD NEVER BE IN A RUSH to increase dosage. Following this protocol will be the safest and MOST EFFECTIVE way of dosing S4.

Thanks for a amazing info pack , Will appreciate some before and after pics of popular sarms..thx

It is extremely important to understand HOW to dose S4 properly. Many are content to stay at 50 mg per day on an 8-12 week cycle. Others prefer to increase the dosage to get even more out of S4 but it is extremely important to follow this specific protocol to ensure that vision issues are kept to a minimum.

Is it only because of the vision effect that we need to start at 50 mg per day ? Or there is a other reason ? Curious.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Is it only because of the vision effect that we need to start at 50 mg per day ? Or there is a other reason ? Curious.

All about the vision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If we increase the dosage are we better to take for exemple 25mg/25mg/25mg in a day or taking 50mg/25mg a day is better ? I'm only in my third day of s4 so for now i'm staying at 50mg/day for two weeks. But i'm planning on increasing after it.

If we increase the dosage are we better to take for exemple 25mg/25mg/25mg in a day or taking 50mg/25mg a day is better ? I'm only in my third day of s4 so for now i'm staying at 50mg/day for two weeks. But i'm planning on increasing after it.

50 and 25 man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

S-4 sickness

S4 Dosing Protocol:

THE DYLAN GEMELLI METHOD

This is a method that I have developed over several years of use, implementation and study of the effects of S4. Accurately gauging the individucal response to the binding to the eye receptor S4 can cause is virtually impossible as it is variant from person to person. There is a way to ensure that, although, there are different responses from person to person, mitigation is possible and assurance of a longer and less side effect riddled cycle can be obtained.

As most of you know, the common side effect associated with S4 is the night vision issue. This results in one of two or both of these issues: A yellow tint associated with vision at night and/or a hard time adjusting to darkness or light. Generally, the adjustment period is rapid but can effect some far worse than others. S4 can bind to the receptor in the eye causing these problems. UNDERSTANDING that it is IMPOSSIBLE to know if this will happen to you and at what dosage this may happen is integral. A dose of 50 mg is the general starting spot for dosing. Some users will experience the vision issue immediately even at this moderate dose. Some are able to raise their dose up to 100 mg a day with very minimal issue. There is no way to tell what category you fall into until you try. The vision issue is not permanent and the half life on S4 is very short (around 4-6 hours). Some people are forced to go to dosing S4 for 5 days and then taking 2 off because they are unable to handle the vision issue. It is important to try to avoid this as much as possible as one does not want to miss any days of use however if necessary, S4 can still be effectively utilized with this method.

I compare this protocol to fighting Mike Tyson on Mike Tyson's punchout on the original Nintendo Entertainment System. If anyone has ever played the game they will appreciate this comparison. When you fight Mike Tyson, the first 1:20 seconds of round 1, if you are hit just one time you are knocked down. This is the danger zone. Once you get past that first 1:20 you are much safer but you still must proceed with caution because there is still danger to avoid.

The same can be said with S4 use. You need to start the first 2 weeks of S4 use at no more than 50 mg per day, regardless of your experience of use. After the initial 2 weeks, if minimal to no vision side effects are experienced it is safe to increase the dosage but with care and caution. After two weeks you can raise the dosing to 60 mg per day. This is a “testing of the waters” to see your body response. It is best to stay at this dose for 10-14 days before considering another increase. If you are able after this amount of time, attempt to raise to 70 mg per day. If you are able to stay between 70-80 mg per day, you have reached a sweet spot zone. Ideally, 100 mg is the optimal dose but 70-80 mg is going to be perfect for many. Continuing to increase after 10-14 days is the best method. A user should never exceed 100 mg per day of S4. Every increase made throughout the cycle needs to be done cautiously and monitored closely. Some are far luckier than others in terms of experiencing a binding to the eye receptor that can cause the issues. Generally, when an issue arises, it is very tolerable and users are able to continue forward. This is variant from person to person and should be done with precision and caution. ONE SHOULD NEVER BE IN A RUSH to increase dosage. Following this protocol will be the safest and MOST EFFECTIVE way of dosing S4.

I recently started taking S4. Currently I am on day 8. I am 21 years old and train 6 days a week hard and have been for about 5 years. This is my first time to take any sort of SARM. Everything has been going great until day 6 I took it in the morning with breakfast and a coffee like I have every morning and about 20 minutes later I became extremely lightheaded and nauseous and kept having hot flashes. This went on for the rest of the day and the next day I felt almost completely better just slightly lightheaded still. I am taking 25mg twice a day. I was wondering if anyone had an experience like this while taking S4 something like the “Test flu” or did I simply just get sick and am thinking to much into it. Thanks

Last edited:
I recently started taking S4. Currently I am on day 8. I am 21 years old and train 6 days a week hard and have been for about 5 years. This is my first time to take any sort of SARM. Everything has been going great until day 6 I took it in the morning with breakfast and a coffee like I have every morning and about 20 minutes later I became extremely lightheaded and nauseous and kept having hot flashes. This went on for the rest of the day and the next day I felt almost completely better just slightly lightheaded still. I am taking 25mg twice a day. I was wondering if anyone had an experience like this while taking S4 something like the “Test flu” or did I simply just get sick and am thinking to much into it. Thanks
that would never happen with real s4 so i would be more concerned about your source than anything

Top Bottom