napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to properly dose S4... The Dylan Gemelli Method

When dosing S-4 if the yellow sides appear, but are not that bad, if one continues to dose at the same level will the sides eventually subside as tolerance increases over time?
thats variant from person to person... for me, they generally just stay the same and i dont get them very bad at all...

Hi there, just completed week 2 of S4 @25mg AM/PM and the yellow tint has kicked in especially when driving at night. The tint seems to stay for a few hours and not minutes. Is this something to be concerned about?

Thanks

Hi there, just completed week 2 of S4 @25mg AM/PM and the yellow tint has kicked in especially when driving at night. The tint seems to stay for a few hours and not minutes. Is this something to be concerned about?

Thanks
no, not at all... thats perfectly normal with s4

Dont worry i m on 75 mg now is 8 w, for me yellowish tint last no more than few sec. or min. But you will be trilled with res. Enjou the strenth and hardening.

OK thanks. Does S4 dry you out like Winstrol? My joints are starting to hurt and feel fragile. Similar to Winstrol.

Well u can compare it with winny but doesnt affect your joints. I dont feel that. Just pure power, hardening, constant pump and lower bf (i am on low carb diet for 8 w- 50 gr for six days, 7 th day carb loading with 200 gr, every other week junk sunday)

Is it safe to use GW-501516 with S-4? If so, what dose? I’m 5’7” 172lbs. Looking to lose weight and cut. Belly fat and love handles specifically!

Is it safe to use GW-501516 with S-4? If so, what dose? I’m 5’7” 172lbs. Looking to lose weight and cut. Belly fat and love handles specifically!
of course you can run them together...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25

gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi there,

The yellow tint was lasting for nearly 24hrs and I was constantly squinting. I took 2 days off and everything is back to normal. I think I will drop down to 25mg and see how that goes.
then you need to go 5 days on and 2 days off

Great sticky to have this litrally answers all of my questions. Currently 5 days in on s4 50mg and already have the slight yellow tinting im pretty sensitive to it. The last time I ran s4 was about 4 years ago and I was the same back then. The yellow doesn't bother me just lets me know its working lol. Will definitely follow dylans protocol and attempt to get my dose up from 50mg over the 12 week run.

Great sticky to have this litrally answers all of my questions. Currently 5 days in on s4 50mg and already have the slight yellow tinting im pretty sensitive to it. The last time I ran s4 was about 4 years ago and I was the same back then. The yellow doesn't bother me just lets me know its working lol. Will definitely follow dylans protocol and attempt to get my dose up from 50mg over the 12 week run.
nice bro, yes, stick to the protocol

Thanks, Dylan. I am absolutely amazed by your posted article. I believe S4 is typical one and its dosage is critical comparatively another SARMs. The typical research dose for cutting is 50 mg for a cycle of 6 to 8 weeks.
The cycle should include using the product daily for 5 days and then taking 2 days off for the duration.

Good Luck!

Top Bottom