napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to make life and bodybuilding work together

Capthowdy

I am finally on the right road in life . Real soon my brother and I will be in business together taking over an auto shop and driving a tow truck part time . This means lots of hours working and I have no problem with that at all . But my main concerns are not getting fuckin fat !! I refuse to become a fat beast. Unfortunately with my genetics I don't just stay lean I have to keep up on it .

the training part is a no brainer . Keep the Intenaity up . The diet has always been the problem. Let's say I work all day and out in the tow truck all night ? How would I be eating ? Let's be for real I can't stop every 3 hours to eat and nor do I want to if I'm crankin and making money .
I have been stuck in this up and down spiral of weight gain and loss for years for multiple reasons . Not knowing how to transition back to mantain witch I recently learned thanks to the people here . I don't mind eating clean at all infact I much prefer that over anything else . I am a food eater not junk plain and simple. Would this all jiT come down calories in vs calories out ? Knowing my body I think the a moderate carb high protein would work. also. Lot of places now have calorie info posted at restaurants if I get
Something on the road .
another obvious is meal prepping too . Any one have any tips on what they do ??

Wait so you have never meal prepped? Really not even once? Then watch this it will help.

https://youtu.be/SrpiNFGZ3_Q

Hope this helps solves your meal prep problems. If you cant eat 1 meal every 2 hours then try eating 2 meals every 6 hours. That's like a normal western diet eating 3 times a day. You are still getting the exact same nutrition as if you ate 6 meals 6 times a day.
Im sure you manage eating every 6 hours. Same end result.

Last edited:
You are going to have to learn how to meal prep bro. Because of the nature of my job, it's a necessity and requirement. I have two days per week I make up all my food and then have it divided up into Tupperware containers. Then I take containers with me to work to cover my meals for the day. Simple. You iust need to have access to a microwave

I do meal prep every Sunday . It's. It about meal prepping . What kind of foods to be eating . If I'm awake long hours keep eating the same ?? Cut carbs down or up .

Meal prep.meal prep.meal prep.I worked on the road for 15 years.There's almost NO good food to get on the fly on the road,unless you live around a Muscle Grill or something similar.I always bring my meals with me in a small cooler.I still do it now that I'm back in construction while the rest of the crew is eating BK or McD's(puke).

Top Bottom