napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to Effectively Dose Winstrol

Im one of the biggest winstrol fans you are going to find but my body just eats it up... i have always been a very intense responder to it, more so than anything else... it is not for everyone, just like anything else but for those that can handle it, nothing compares... it has so many capabilities and benefits but there are the sides to take into consideration... i am one of the lucky that can run it at half the normal dose and still get big results from it... not everyone falls into this category... if you can handle it, nothing is better... at least for me

So guys I have checked out many of websites and forums for months now. I'm really excited I found this website after watching one of Dylans YouTube videos on winstrol. I am a baseball player and I want to start taking winstrol. I know I have heard and seen all the comments on how I shouldn't because it dries out your joints. But I want to stack it with deca to help that out. I have seen a few posts that say you should take something else instead of deca? Please help me on how to take winstrol should I take deca the first 4 weeks then winstrol the next 5 then pct? Please pm me if you know where I can get help buying these products as well. Thank you.

Top Bottom