napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to Effectively Dose Winstrol

DamNiceGuy said:
Thanks for the info everybody! I'll split the dose 25mg AM and PM. Sounds like a winner. In the past I always did Anavar as a finisher. I noticed that it has kept the fat off my belly and it seems to have been a permanent effect. Now if only there was a compound that could do the same for the love handles...
Also, one of the ancillaries I left off in my post is 15mg ED lycopene. A doctor told me that people who take lycopene regularly never suffer from an enlarged prostate. My doctor says I have the prostate of a 70 year old man lol!!! So I don't need it to get any worse. So far so good. My prostate has actually improved. But I also think that has to do with proper estrogen control (more than DHT as commonly believed). I front-loaded Aromasin for a week prior to starting my cycle to get blood plasma levels up to handle the steroid front-load.

I am probably the biggest winstrol advocate you will find... i have always loved it and for me, it absolutely crushes anavar in every way but that does not hold true for everyone... that is my experience over all this time... i can even run it at 25 mg per day with really nice results... my body just eats it up... you definitely want to split the doses... one thing to consider is stack mk-2866 with it... it really helps with healing, joint pain etc... otherwise just make sure you address the toxicity and you will love it!

Given its half life its technically best splitting the dosage am and pm , Im doing 30mg preworkout (am) then 20mg PM

Sent using Tapatalk

Hello and thank you for the vital info.... can you please tell me more about how to dose Winstrol for women users? Also what exactly kind of results does it give if you diet and train accordingly? Thanks in advance....

Angel Sim

I don't know if I missed it in reading this but what is the fav? Oral tabs or the milky injectable? It seems from what I have seen is that they use a combo. Something like 3 times per week inject and 4 times per week oral. I dont use winny since it is a 17alpha. This also applies whether you use it as tabs, injectable or injectable oil. Anyone with a liver compromise be aware. Winny does not work well for me and I don't care for it. It seems to work great on the guys that were/are fast runners..sprinters. The guys who do squats and can get big quads dont seem to get much from it. It just seems to me that folks love it or hate it.

Oral form I apologize for not being more detailed. I would like to try pills or cap not really wanting to inject anything if I don't have to.

Thank you,
Angel

Hey guys. I read that some of the pharmaceuticals producing Winstrol are pretty shady and you can not trust them... What do you think of balkan pharmaceuticals or generic pharmaceuticals??? Has someone tried those and what can you tell us about it?

AskingStuff said:
Hey guys. I read that some of the pharmaceuticals producing Winstrol are pretty shady and you can not trust them... What do you think of balkan pharmaceuticals or generic pharmaceuticals??? Has someone tried those and what can you tell us about it?

that depends on where you are buying it from... a lot of these websites sell fakes etc...

angelsim said:
Hello and thank you for the vital info.... can you please tell me more about how to dose Winstrol for women users? Also what exactly kind of results does it give if you diet and train accordingly? Thanks in advance....

Angel Sim

Angel..sorry I dont think anyone answered you. My wife used winstrol way back when it came as a script for vet purposes and they were 2mg tabs. She took 3 tabs per day for 12 weeks. She basically just shed a lot of girlie fat and became much more toned. She lifted as heavy as she could just as she always did, but the winstrol at some point gives strength boosts. When this happens be sure you add weight.Don't just keep using the same old weight.
Her diet was lots of oatmeal with scoops of vanilla ice cream flavored whey. The other meals were chicken and salad, hamburger and brocoli etc.
She became very athelic looking...kind of like a female sprinter. Over the years she uped her doses from 6mg/day all the way to 20 mg /day.At 20 mgs she had sensitive nipples and a clit that always either itched, or had some sensation letting her know it was there. Plus toward the end of that cycle she got some acne on her back that went away after the cycle. Does that answer what you are wanting to know?

Hey Dylan first post for me really enjoy your youtube channel super helpful. Question about winstrol. Ive been taking oral winstrol alone 40mgs a day and have nolvadex for pct. Am i wasting my time without running injectable test? I feel great all the benefits of winstrol u taught me have come to life I just keep reading about oral only cycles are super bad to do. Please write me back Im 10 days in thinking about adding 10mg to make it 50mg a day dosage. Thanks.

K-Roc said:
Hey Dylan first post for me really enjoy your youtube channel super helpful. Question about winstrol. Ive been taking oral winstrol alone 40mgs a day and have nolvadex for pct. Am i wasting my time without running injectable test? I feel great all the benefits of winstrol u taught me have come to life I just keep reading about oral only cycles are super bad to do. Please write me back Im 10 days in thinking about adding 10mg to make it 50mg a day dosage. Thanks.

I'm sure dylan will offer his thoughts as well, but I will give you mine too. Winstrol alone can be an effective cycle, but I definitely would prefer you run a test base with it. I think test should be the base to all cycles. Winstrol has an anti-estrogen effect, and without test to aromatize your estrogen can get pretty low which can lead to very painful joints and even injury. You have the right idea with the dosing, as 50mg Winstrol is really the ideal dose to run. Just be careful with your joints if you aren't running test with it

BTW, welcome to adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you here with us and our family here. I'm sure you will love this place

RickRock said:
K-Roc said:

I'm sure dylan will offer his thoughts as well, but I will give you mine too. Winstrol alone can be an effective cycle, but I definitely would prefer you run a test base with it. I think test should be the base to all cycles. Winstrol has an anti-estrogen effect, and without test to aromatize your estrogen can get pretty low which can lead to very painful joints and even injury. You have the right idea with the dosing, as 50mg Winstrol is really the ideal dose to run. Just be careful with your joints if you aren't running test with it

BTW, welcome to adrenaline rush! We are glad to have you here with us and our family here. I'm sure you will love this place
I have to go along with rock. Tes was in every cycle I ever did. An eq cycle of 800mgs had 150 cyp. A primo cycle of 800mgs had 200 cyp.

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
[quote="K-Roc":1wscsfqi]Hey Dylan first post for me really enjoy your youtube channel super helpful. Question about winstrol. Ive been taking oral winstrol alone 40mgs a day and have nolvadex for pct. Am i wasting my time without running injectable test? I feel great all the benefits of winstrol u taught me have come to life I just keep reading about oral only cycles are super bad to do. Please write me back Im 10 days in thinking about adding 10mg to make it 50mg a day dosage. Thanks.

I have to go along with rock. Tes was in every cycle I ever did. An eq cycle of 800mgs had 150 cyp. A primo cycle of 800mgs had 200 cyp.[/quote:1wscsfqi]

Ok cool thanks for the input guys Ive done an oral only cycles before at low dosages didnt have any negative sides some irratibility but obviously thats mental. I feel fucking great on this winny though and fast i got on this cycle to improve speed mostly. Joints feel fine as well for now. Fuck im pumped now u guys all seem like huge beauties i wish went to my gym! Im gona post about my full cycle once im done no bullshit. Cheers.

Also quick question...read about Ben Johnson taking Turinabol with Winstrol. Thoughts? Am i too far in my cycle to add anything?

Re: RE: Re: How to Effectively Dose Winstrol

K-Roc said:
drb_iac said:
RickRock said:
K-Roc said:

I have to go along with rock. Tes was in every cycle I ever did. An eq cycle of 800mgs had 150 cyp. A primo cycle of 800mgs had 200 cyp.

Ok cool thanks for the input guys Ive done an oral only cycles before at low dosages didnt have any negative sides some irratibility but obviously thats mental. I feel fucking great on this winny though and fast i got on this cycle to improve speed mostly. Joints feel fine as well for now. Fuck im pumped now u guys all seem like huge beauties i wish went to my gym! Im gona post about my full cycle once im done no bullshit. Cheers.

Also quick question...read about Ben Johnson taking Turinabol with Winstrol. Thoughts? Am i too far in my cycle to add anything?
It's not a good idea to run two orals at once. There's entirely too much toxicity with that

K-Roc said:
[quote="drb_iac":1sqxdgvj]
RickRock said:
[quote="K-Roc":1sqxdgvj]Hey Dylan first post for me really enjoy your youtube channel super helpful. Question about winstrol. Ive been taking oral winstrol alone 40mgs a day and have nolvadex for pct. Am i wasting my time without running injectable test? I feel great all the benefits of winstrol u taught me have come to life I just keep reading about oral only cycles are super bad to do. Please write me back Im 10 days in thinking about adding 10mg to make it 50mg a day dosage. Thanks.

I have to go along with rock. Tes was in every cycle I ever did. An eq cycle of 800mgs had 150 cyp. A primo cycle of 800mgs had 200 cyp.[/quote:1sqxdgvj]

Also quick question...read about Ben Johnson taking Turinabol with Winstrol. Thoughts? Am i too far in my cycle to add anything?[/quote:1sqxdgvj]

hey brother... welcome to adrenaline rush! brother, do yourself a favor and don't read about "athletes cycles" etc.. most of these guys, especially back in time were misinformed and misguided and they did not set an example of cycles to follow...

i am stackiing tbol with winstrol at half doses each and loved the results... however at this point your looking to do too many different things... can winstrol be effective on its own? Yes but only to a certain extent... its FAR better with test but you can still see some results as a stand alone but you would see quite a bit more otherwise... i would at least add sarms if not test and bump winstrol to 50 mg... you could also add proviron to this as well... nolva alone for pct is not good bro... that's not a complete pct and while you may think winstrol without test would require less, that's flawed thinking... its still shutting you down and a full pct should be ran...

DylanGemelli said:
K-Roc said:
[quote="drb_iac":1qyzne94]
RickRock said:
[quote="K-Roc":1qyzne94]Hey Dylan first post for me really enjoy your youtube channel super helpful. Question about winstrol. Ive been taking oral winstrol alone 40mgs a day and have nolvadex for pct. Am i wasting my time without running injectable test? I feel great all the benefits of winstrol u taught me have come to life I just keep reading about oral only cycles are super bad to do. Please write me back Im 10 days in thinking about adding 10mg to make it 50mg a day dosage. Thanks.

Also quick question...read about Ben Johnson taking Turinabol with Winstrol. Thoughts? Am i too far in my cycle to add anything?[/quote:1qyzne94]

hey brother... welcome to adrenaline rush! brother, do yourself a favor and don't read about "athletes cycles" etc.. most of these guys, especially back in time were misinformed and misguided and they did not set an example of cycles to follow...

i am stackiing tbol with winstrol at half doses each and loved the results... however at this point your looking to do too many different things... can winstrol be effective on its own? Yes but only to a certain extent... its FAR better with test but you can still see some results as a stand alone but you would see quite a bit more otherwise... i would at least add sarms if not test and bump winstrol to 50 mg... you could also add proviron to this as well... nolva alone for pct is not good bro... that's not a complete pct and while you may think winstrol without test would require less, that's flawed thinking... its still shutting you down and a full pct should be ran...[/quote:1qyzne94]

Thanks for the warm welcoming...awesome feedback wow really appreciate expert advice! Can u please recommend what my pct should be? What else do i add with the nolvadex?

Dylan has laid out a perfect PCT for you brother. Follow that to a T and you will be good to go

Thank you all.... I'm kind of new to the site so I am still learning as far as answering questions. I did not know the when the post is answered there is a notice etc. yes that was all very helpful thanks again :) Im going to give it a go when I can.... I try to be careful nowadays because I have facial hair now from a few cycles I ran in the past and didn't know what I was doing. So, I ask and google a lot now what I should have done before. I appreciate you all!

angelsim said:
Thank you all.... I'm kind of new to the site so I am still learning as far as answering questions. I did not know the when the post is answered there is a notice etc. yes that was all very helpful thanks again :) Im going to give it a go when I can.... I try to be careful nowadays because I have facial hair now from a few cycles I ran in the past and didn't know what I was doing. So, I ask and google a lot now what I should have done before. I appreciate you all!

anytime... we are all happy to help in any way possible... make sure to keep reading, posting, providing and learning

angelsim said:

No problem at all my man. Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Top Bottom