napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to dispose of syringes

Hell yea it is

1297430974-normal.jpg

Looks like he put a bit of English on that swing there, lol

Can't top either of those. Sounds like hell.

The calf one hurt. As my calf was almost a complete rupture requiring surgery. But they had to get the inflammation down

Athrogram wasn't so bad more like I could hear the needle go thru the meat of my delt that was weird

PHURIOUS

It just makes me laugh when these big ass dudes are all oh the pip is so bad I can't even lift. What in the fuck are u talking about. I've hit a nerve in butt cheek before ass was all swelled up. That didn't stop me from living life. Lol. Oh god what do I do my pip is so bad I'm having chills and sweats. Jesus go ice your vagina and stfu. Lol. I fucking hate that shit. Huge ass dude w no pain tolerance.

PHURIOUS

Fucked up thing is the shots didn't really help me much after, at least not for very long. I would need surgery, but working out helps alot more in my opinion. Keeping it strengthed does more for me

The calf one hurt. As my calf was almost a complete rupture requiring surgery. But they had to get the inflammation down

Athrogram wasn't so bad more like I could hear the needle go thru the meat of my delt that was weird

PHURIOUS

For reals bro, it made that knife stab sound you hear on video games like call of duty

Fucked up thing is the shots didn't really help me much after, at least not for very long. I would need surgery, but working out helps alot more in my opinion. Keeping it strengthed does more for me

Back injuries are always tricky. And never go away

PHURIOUS

For reals bro, it made that knife stab sound you hear on video games like call of duty

And of course it feels great when they miss and scrape the bone a bit on the way into the joint

PHURIOUS

Back injuries are always tricky. And never go away

PHURIOUS

Very true. I have 8 separate disc issues, I can't remember the numbers. 2 of which are pretty much destroyed, no fluid in between whatsoever. The others are pertrusins and herniations, it fucken sucks ! This is not even including the neck issues,

PHURIOUS

I bet. Sounds like a shitty experience. Accident?

Very true. I have 8 separate disc issues, I can't remember the numbers. 2 of which are pretty much destroyed, no fluid in between whatsoever. The others are pertrusins and herniations, it fucken sucks ! This is not even including the neck issues,

I assume u don't lift heavy anymore

PHURIOUS

Goddamn I feel for you brother. A buddy of mine was in a motorcycle accident and been dealing with back problems ever since. You definitely had a rough one.

I bet. Sounds like a shitty experience. Accident?

Nope. Playing ball three years ago

Went to take off running in the outfield for a shallow pop up and boom. It just gave out

Couldn't walk for 8 weeks. Was about 6 months till I could jog or run. And 14 months before I could sprint. It was really bad.

PHURIOUS

True. I really don't go for the heavy lifts myself. I'm more of a physique fan.

PHURIOUS

True. I really don't go for the heavy lifts myself. I'm more of a physique fan.

PHURIOUS

Ya, higher volume better form. Go for the physique and over all health and well being. Hard thing was getting over the mental aspect of it, but I guess I'm just happy to be alive and mobile, so I can't complain

Ya, higher volume better form. Go for the physique and over all health and well being. Hard thing was getting over the mental aspect of it, but I guess I'm just happy to be alive and mobile, so I can't complain

Ya I still put on size with not heavy lifts. I go med weight with 4-6 reps sometimes 8 and use the tut method. My last blast went from 212# to 233# while staying at about 11% bf. Then did a little cut now I'm 225. And pretty happy. But I'm at like 10-11 bf but need to be 4-6% by March and keep this size for an amateur physique show here.

PHURIOUS

Ya I still put on size with not heavy lifts. I go med weight with 4-6 reps sometimes 8 and use the tut method. My last blast went from 212# to 233# while staying at about 11% bf. Then did a little cut now I'm 225. And pretty happy. But I'm at like 10-11 bf but need to be 4-6% by March and keep this size for an amateur physique show here.

PHURIOUS

Ya, this sounds like a good method to go about

Top Bottom