Thx for the input !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea man...can get it tijuanna. Don't why anyone would want it though

Hello gang !! Anyone heard of oxytest ?
100 test acetate 50 Anadrol
Every letter/ word is in Spanish
Thx for the input !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That combination wouldn't appeal to me personally. For some as a preworkout drug I could see it I guess.

i do know oxytest 150 was how it was showed... it was TNE 50 test prop 50 and anadrol 50... if your getting it test ace 100 and anadrol 50 then its a different mix altogether... test ace IS NOT the same as TNE... half life is 3 days where prop is longer... 83% test in acetate and 80% in prop while we all know suspension is 100... it just sounds shady altogether... i would avoid it..

oh if there is an ester than its odd cos isnt the drol gonna need to be daily? its like trying to do a blend of Tprop and T cyp or something the half lives are far apart,, the ester cant attach to drol can it? im not a chemist.. so.. idk..
actually at the start of a cycle it might have some value if were gonna pin it daily but still i can only see that being a few days,,

i do know oxytest 150 was how it was showed... it was TNE 50 test prop 50 and anadrol 50... if your getting it test ace 100 and anadrol 50 then its a different mix altogether... test ace IS NOT the same as TNE... half life is 3 days where prop is longer... 83% test in acetate and 80% in prop while we all know suspension is 100... it just sounds shady altogether... i would avoid it..

Lets start this with the chemical properties.
Test Base is not water or solvent soluble therefore it will remain suspended when you compound it with any oil. You can make it alone and have a/an oil based solution that is fully dissolved but when mixed with other compounds it will not fully dissolve.
Test prop can be dissolved in oil and a solvent and will saturate in the mix.
Anadrol can also be saturated in a solvent however when mixed with oil it can separate if its not the only solution in the mix.

the chemical structure would define the compounding injectable therefore making only test p and anadrol the most viable mix. You will have to leave out the test base or your solution will crash and you will end up with a sludge mix and it will not stay stable.

at least this is what im told... =)

lol sounds like you know the chemistry well, ive NEVER used drol,, just never has happened,, at least yet..
Lets start this with the chemical properties.
Test Base is not water or solvent soluble therefore it will remain suspended when you compound it with any oil. You can make it alone and have a/an oil based solution that is fully dissolved but when mixed with other compounds it will not fully dissolve.
Test prop can be dissolved in oil and a solvent and will saturate in the mix.
Anadrol can also be saturated in a solvent however when mixed with oil it can separate if its not the only solution in the mix.

the chemical structure would define the compounding injectable therefore making only test p and anadrol the most viable mix. You will have to leave out the test base or your solution will crash and you will end up with a sludge mix and it will not stay stable.

at least this is what im told... =)

No it is not tne. It is test ace. The two are very different from each other. Yes it is weird to do test ace with adrol. Very strange

i agree... its just some ridiculous concept someone made to try t be appealing with something new but its not a good look whatsoever... i completely agree bro... its really nothing i would ever consider nor recommend to anyone... there's a damn good reason its not mainstream or talked about much... there's generally a good reason why when that occurs!

Top Bottom