napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to dispose of syringes

My go to spots delts quads and glute. I can do 5cc injects in the quad all day no issues

PHURIOUS

Ever tried getting a cortisone shot in your torn calf w a 2" 20g needed. And u guys whine about pip. HA! I say HA!

PHURIOUS

Or have arthrogram dye injected into your shoulder joint w an 18g curved needed before getting an Mri. Ya try that and then see if u wimper about a pidly 25g 1" shot pip. U will never feel pip again after those kind of injections

PHURIOUS

Or have arthrogram dye injected into your shoulder joint w an 18g curved needed before getting an Mri. Ya try that and then see if u wimper about a pidly 25g 1" shot pip. U will never feel pip again after those kind of injections

PHURIOUS

I've had both of those done, the cortisone shots were to the spine tho. All after a motorcycle accident

That's sporty as fuck

Hell yea it is

1297430974-normal.jpg

I've had both of those done, the cortisone shots were to the spine tho. All after a motorcycle accident

It just makes me laugh when these big ass dudes are all oh the pip is so bad I can't even lift. What in the fuck are u talking about. I've hit a nerve in butt cheek before ass was all swelled up. That didn't stop me from living life. Lol. Oh god what do I do my pip is so bad I'm having chills and sweats. Jesus go ice your vagina and stfu. Lol. I fucking hate that shit. Huge ass dude w no pain tolerance.

PHURIOUS

Ever tried getting a cortisone shot in your torn calf w a 2" 20g needed. And u guys whine about pip. HA! I say HA!

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS

Can't top either of those. Sounds like hell.

It just makes me laugh when these big ass dudes are all oh the pip is so bad I can't even lift. What in the fuck are u talking about. I've hit a nerve in butt cheek before ass was all swelled up. That didn't stop me from living life. Lol. Oh god what do I do my pip is so bad I'm having chills and sweats. Jesus go ice your vagina and stfu. Lol. I fucking hate that shit. Huge ass dude w no pain tolerance.

PHURIOUS

I guess It's true what they say. Pussies come in all shapes and sizes.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom