napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

getting her pregnant on cycle

My buddy used steroids as birth control his last cycle and now his wife is pregnant .... As far as complications or birth defects .... I can't say the baby isn't due until Dec.

Just like I told you in private bro, this shit happens all the time, so it's ABSOLUTELY possible to knock up a girl while on juice. Look at all the big pros with kids.

Look at this as a blessing, and congratulations brother!

Thanks again man. I appreciate it and we are both very excited

Don't be sidetracked on the issue at hand, the point is that being on any compound is always going to carry more risk then not. Yes the odds are low being on steroids and complications true, but would you not agree they would be even lower while not on steroids ?? Cmon guys, lol

Don't be sidetracked on the issue at hand, the point is that being on any compound is always going to carry more risk then not. Yes the odds are low being on steroids and complications true, but would you not agree they would be even lower while not on steroids ?? Cmon guys, lol

You can say that for almost anything brother.. Anything carries a risk. I just think the risk are lower with men then women depending on genetics of course..And if that was the case no one would have kids.

You can say that for almost anything brother.. Anything carries a risk. I just think the risk are lower with men then women depending on genetics of course..And if that was the case no one would have kids.

^Taking any compound will carry more risk then not, .. Theres no way to justify saying that the risks would be equal, that's just bad advice.. Yes risks of complications are low with steroid use, but still more so then not using. And yes, that would apply to any drug compounds. Definitely more risk for women then men, of course and that's a good thing, lol

my wife and I conceived while I was blasting/cruising. My daughter was born perfectly healthy and the doctors say she I very advanced for her age(not sure if that's a good thing yet lol). Congrats on conceiving bro

my wife and I conceived while I was blasting/cruising. My daughter was born perfectly healthy and the doctors say she I very advanced for her age(not sure if that's a good thing yet lol). Congrats on conceiving bro

Thanks bro and congrats to you and your wife as well! We are really excited

Yeah this is the first for both of us. Shes gonna be a great mom

Very happy for you brother. Kids are a blessing. Mine are the greatest thing in my entire life. They really make life worth living, and I couldn't imagine life without them.

Very happy for you brother. Kids are a blessing. Mine are the greatest thing in my entire life. They really make life worth living, and I couldn't imagine life without them.

Im excited to find out how true that is. I love my neices nephews and all my little cousins...

Top Bottom