napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to combat Acne

Not true. I've taken it and the dangers are written on the fold out insert if you get it prescribed. It very toxic, causes horrible birth defects, possible mood alteration, horrible chapped lips etc. maybe not everyone gets bad side effects but that doesn't negate how toxic it is. To take something for acne that effects your brain is just major overkill and not worth it in my opinion. Several class action lawsuits have been filed against the makers over the years. It should be only a last resort, IF that.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]
Code 'jack10' for 10% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ignorance is dangerous, not the drug.

accutane has been used for quite a while now. In the old days they used tetracycline with some good results. The best therapy I ever saw was swimming all day in the ocean's salty water and laying in the sun. To be honest we don't know of a cure, but you can try a shampoo made for dogs with skin problems. It is called sulfoxydec, and you can use it anywhere on your body. Other than that it is your own hormonal system causing the problems.

I work with this medication for a living, and encounter it on a literal day to day basis. These claims are outliers at best, and have never been experienced in our practice. Furthermore, I saw nearly 3,100 patients last fiscal year. Nearly 800 were prescribed an antibiotic. About 500 of those were prescribed Isotretinoin. I had only one situation in which the patient had to come off the medication, and that was because she became pregnant.

I'm not here to argue with you, JackSteel, but I feel that I have a bit of authority on this one isolated topic in these forum threads. As a dermatology nurse, a practice would not be functioning and an FDA regulated drug would not be demonized at the magnitude you do it. I would literally be out of a job if this were the case. I've seen this medication and others that aren't nearly as extreme change lives.

There is no disrespect or malice in this post, but I do this day in and out.

I'm not here to argue either but the warnings on the insert it comes with says it man. Nothing I said about accutane is made up, it comes from my own experience as well as confirmation by my doctor at the time and as I said the giant pictures of bulbous baby heads that look like aliens if a pregnant woman takes them. What I said is just fact. Just being a doctor doesn't mean that because you haven't had patients experience this then it doesn't exist and isn't a risk.

The pictures in the fold out are burned into my brain lol and that was in high school which was about 14-16 years ago. Now if the drug has been altered then I digress but let's face it big pharma puts out poison more times than not. But hey we are all gambling which our health in some form here so people have that choice, but don't act like because you have a PHD that it couldn't be true if you're not aware of it. That just screams arrogance.

I've been on BacTrim for a few weeks as i've read some users say this really helped them. It takes 1-2 months to really start working apparently, but I've noticed a big difference already in the amount of cystic acne I've gotten. I used to get 1-3 per week on my upper back/shoulders/chest and I haven't gotten any that I can think of in the last 3 weeks. However, I'm also not on cycle right now so I'll have to wait and see what happens when I'm on gear again.

Has anyone here tried BacTrim? I hope it works, because if it doesn't I'm going to try Accutane, which is my last resort.

I've used minocycline and doxycycline. They work pretty good.

How long can you use doxycycline for? I'm about to do another round of doxycycline for 10 days because of cysts under my arm pits. I have sensitive skin and I hate body hair so I trim my armpits and for some reason I always end up getting a fucking cyst a couple of days after I trim them. I don't get too close to the skin but close enough to keep it short. My skin is super annoying though man God fucked me for sure! I have friends who go days without showering and shave their bodies without shaving cream and have flawless skin. Me.. I shower twice a day because I love cleanliness and even with that and eating clean and using salicylic acid I get screwed with acne and cysts and God knows what else =/ it's irritating man!

I used mino and doxy for several months. Then used bactrim for 2 years. Bactrim was most effective. But at some point you will need Accutane. You can't keep cycling antibiotics forever.

I used mino and doxy for several months. Then used bactrim for 2 years. Bactrim was most effective. But at some point you will need Accutane. You can't keep cycling antibiotics forever.

I'm allergic to Bactrim. First day and I broke out in hives so I got off that shit! I'm allergic!

I'm going to sound crazy... My wife thought of it, blue dawn dish soap in the shower. Saves a bunch of money and really works great!

How long can you use doxycycline for? I'm about to do another round of doxycycline for 10 days because of cysts under my arm pits. I have sensitive skin and I hate body hair so I trim my armpits and for some reason I always end up getting a fucking cyst a couple of days after I trim them. I don't get too close to the skin but close enough to keep it short. My skin is super annoying though man God fucked me for sure! I have friends who go days without showering and shave their bodies without shaving cream and have flawless skin. Me.. I shower twice a day because I love cleanliness and even with that and eating clean and using salicylic acid I get screwed with acne and cysts and God knows what else =/ it's irritating man!

Lol, you sound a lot like me bro. I have sensitive skin as well and it sucks. shaving is a bitch and it looks like I have constant acne all over my body because the follicles get irritated when they start to grow back out. I started laser hair removal though and I've seen an improvement in the really bad areas. Can't wait til its done. Lately, I've broken out REAL bad with acne, everywhere but my face and it sucks bad. My shoulders look like the Colorado Rockies. Not sure if its the high test or if its the tree nuts (almonds) that I've been killing by the bag the last month or so.

Lol, you sound a lot like me bro. I have sensitive skin as well and it sucks. shaving is a bitch and it looks like I have constant acne all over my body because the follicles get irritated when they start to grow back out. I started laser hair removal though and I've seen an improvement in the really bad areas. Can't wait til its done. Lately, I've broken out REAL bad with acne, everywhere but my face and it sucks bad. My shoulders look like the Colorado Rockies. Not sure if its the high test or if its the tree nuts (almonds) that I've been killing by the bag the last month or so.

Sucks having sensitive skin huh? All my gym buddies shave their body without shaving cream and they have flawless skin.. assholes! It's not fair man lol I shower twice a day.. I use lotion for sensitive skin after I shave but I still get razor bumps and scars =( no fun man! But the dermatologist put me on doxycycline.. hopefully that'll help any future breakouts. I just wish I didn't have to shave my body.. such a pain in the ass!

Top Bottom