napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How much test with tren

Jiorio95

Hi guys, for a first time tren user (have used other compounds), how much test do you recomend taking with a 100mg eod tren ace cycle? Was thinking around 200-250mg of test e, but does that need to be higher? Thanks.

I am not a tren user, but I have heard it talked about a lot by my family. I think that you are going to find answers that will be from one end of the spectrum to the other. Best thing to do is try it both ways. Try tren -test at equals, then next time test higher than tren and then tren higher than test. It probably is going to be what is best for each individual. I don't think that there is a standard answer.

I wouldn't suggest 100mgs eod for a first time Tren ace user. Cutt that dose in half and assess from there. Also me personally i would run my test 300-500mgs a week

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

I would give 50mg eod a go for the tren. Many people have found sides are lessened when running a trt or slightly above trt dose of test along with their tren (250-300). Keep some caber or prami on hand.

I like too run prop instead of enth with ace and usually dose equal amounts but I run 100 eod you should work up too that . 350 for prop is usually perfect 100 eod more test just retain water you dont want that on a tren run

This has been a debatable topic that everybody has a different answer on. I have ran test much lower than tren, tren and test even, and test higher than tren

For me, I will always run my test as high or higher than tren or any nabdrolone. My libido is best, I feel the best, and I have the lowest sides

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Depends what your goals are.

We have seen the best results, running test at a lower weekly dose then tren

Top Bottom