napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How many times have you watched Generation Iron?

44YOGearHead

The 44 is watching it again now and this is probably my 15th time watching it in it's entirety. Sad, but ambitious.

Well fuck me standing still with a cattle prod... guess nobody gives a shit about Generation Iron but me.

The 44 is watching it again now and this is probably my 15th time watching it in it's entirety. Sad, but ambitious.

I have it on blue ray, and I believe I've seen it at least a dozen times since it came out. Saw it in the theater twice also. It's a pretty motivating movie. I love it

Probly 4 times. But not as many as pumping iron. I like the classics not watching phil heath barely be able to run. Lol

PHURIOUS

Probly 4 times. But not as many as pumping iron. I like the classics not watching phil heath barely be able to run. Lol

PHURIOUS

Pumping iron never gets old. I've probably seen that one 25 times or more dating back to when I was a kid

I liked generation iron. I thought pumping iron was way better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ehh, it's really not that good. Pumping Iron us definitely better.

Use code "5DC" for 5% off at Roids24.co

Again... Jesus H. Christ, you can't compare the original trend setting classic with Arnold to G.I., people will always take whatever anything Arnold says as gospel. Bodybuilding is what it is because of Arnold, but to say G.I. is 'not that good' is utter horse shit. Comparatively from a cinematic perspective it's great, the one thing that truly separates the two is basically the personal behind the scenes perspective. I'm gonna watch P.I. again today here shortly and try to see what it is you all see. Honestly, it is a great story, the bodybuilders of that era had larger than life personas, or at least appear to because many of us were kids, or for some of you unborn, so they naturally have an air of mystique about them to us. The guys of today, I think we look at and can say "I can get like that in 10 years, or 5, or 4 so they are more like competitive goals rather than lure. Besides the sponsorship money is so much bigger that a lot of these guys approach things as they should today- as a business, rather than a lifestyle like back in the day. You barely make a dollar competing unless you're 'that guy', but back then you had to be fully vested in the lifestyle AND genuinely love it.

Top Bottom