napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long to “feel” tren

dburman9

I’m on day 9 of Tren Ace at 75mg EOD and test E 300mg per week..

I know it being fast acting, it technically works as soon as it’s injected.
So far I’ve had little to no sides, I’m certain it’s legit Tren. Been using the brand and source for a while.

I have a feeling of anticipation and almost nerves, waiting for it to really kick. At which point did you really feel it? The strength, sides, hardness etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far I’ve had little to no sides, I’m certain it’s legit Tren. Been using the brand and source for a while.

I have a feeling of anticipation and almost nerves, waiting for it to really kick. At which point did you really feel it? The strength, sides, hardness etc?

Definitely noticed increased vascularity.. Forearms are way more veiny and also get quite a few in my quads

Have u had any strength increases? Tren affects everyone different. You may get some, all, or none of the sides.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I am also interested in hearing about this.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Have u had any strength increases? Tren affects everyone different. You may get some, all, or none of the sides.

I’m dieting and down 6-7 kilos and So far I’d say my strength is somewhere where it was before I was dieting and eating more kcals. I log my training and it is increasing but nothing drastic

Day 10 is usually when I turn into an animal...
50mg ED

Okay so I’m guessing any day soon. The anticipation is killing me. I’ve probably read every forum on google on the subject [emoji23]

Okay so I’m guessing any day soon. The anticipation is killing me. I’ve probably read every forum on google on the subject [emoji23]

For me it's not necessarily the strength that overwhelming its that I don't get tired. I almost have to do supersets the whole workout or I don't get anything out of it.

I’m dieting and down 6-7 kilos and So far I’d say my strength is somewhere where it was before I was dieting and eating more kcals. I log my training and it is increasing but nothing drastic

I would say if ur going low carb and dieting and u havent seen any strength decrease then its working pretty good. Another way to know is if ur experiencing a drastic decrease in cardio function. Are you sweating a lot more during workouts? For me tren isnt this huge strength increase but if your trying to recomp it can keep you at good levels, allow you to workout longer and more intense, and help save muscle when in a caloric deficit

I would say if ur going low carb and dieting and u havent seen any strength decrease then its working pretty good. Another way to know is if ur experiencing a drastic decrease in cardio function. Are you sweating a lot more during workouts? For me tren isnt this huge strength increase but if your trying to recomp it can keep you at good levels, allow you to workout longer and more intense, and help save muscle when in a caloric deficit

Yeah that’s very true.. Even having slight strength increase in a deficit speaks for it self. I think my issue here is all the horror stories of sides and so far I’ve ran in to none of them. I feel like I’m waiting for it to just go bang, have some sides! Maybe I’m one of the lucky ones or maybe they’re round the corner

For me it's not necessarily the strength that overwhelming its that I don't get tired. I almost have to do supersets the whole workout or I don't get anything out of it.

Yeah I haven’t felt really drained from a work out since tren. You just hear of the strength gains and I guess I’m waiting to just be like “oh shit”

Yeah I haven’t felt really drained from a work out since tren. You just hear of the strength gains and I guess I’m waiting to just be like “oh shit”

To be honest i heard that too. Idk how many cycles youve done but test/adrol/tren is amazing for strength. Watch ur bp. Dont need a lot. I like
1-12 test e 500mg
1-10 tren e 400mg
1-6 adrol 50 mg

To be honest i heard that too. Idk how many cycles youve done but test/adrol/tren is amazing for strength. Watch ur bp. Dont need a lot. I like
1-12 test e 500mg
1-10 tren e 400mg
1-6 adrol 50 mg

Absolutely love that stack!! I dont run test that high but the combo is one of the best

1-12 test e 500mg
1-10 tren e 400mg
1-6 adrol 50 mg

Update! Day 13 and I feel like a god.. Look leaner and bigger! So far no sides, hopefully it stays this way!

Update! Day 13 and I feel like a god.. Look leaner and bigger! So far no sides, hopefully it stays this way!

give it another week or two for the sides to come along. that is from my experience

That's impossible... Surely you mean no intolerable sides. Everyone has some sort of sides with Tren.

As of now I’ve had nothing, slept fine, no night sweats, skin is as normal, blood pressure seems fine although I’ve not checked. The only thing I’ve noticed is a bit more irritable especially when training but I usually feel a bit agitated anyway due to going to a busy gym.

As of now I’ve had nothing, slept fine, no night sweats, skin is as normal, blood pressure seems fine although I’ve not checked. The only thing I’ve noticed is a bit more irritable especially when training but I usually feel a bit agitated anyway due to going to a busy gym.

Oh cardio isn’t great but it never has been. Wouldn’t say I’ve noticed a drastic change if at all since using tren. Still early days so we will see how it goes

Top Bottom