napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long to “feel” tren

As of now I’ve had nothing, slept fine, no night sweats, skin is as normal, blood pressure seems fine although I’ve not checked. The only thing I’ve noticed is a bit more irritable especially when training but I usually feel a bit agitated anyway due to going to a busy gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky mo fo...

Oh cardio isn’t great but it never has been. Wouldn’t say I’ve noticed a drastic change if at all since using tren. Still early days so we will see how it goes

Yeah I normally do 30 minutes on the stair master before my workout and when I'm on Tren I can only do 20. Tren makes up for it so I'm not worried.

Yeah I really hope so.. Trens been good to me as of yet! Fingers crossed it stays that way, like I said, I’m not counting on it

My sleep is shot I probably get up about once every hour and a half at night.

Yeah I normally do 30 minutes on the stair master before my workout and when I'm on Tren I can only do 20. Tren makes up for it so I'm not worried.

Yeah I’ve added 10 minutes to the end of each session then a longer session on rest days. Tomorrow is that day so I’ll see how long I can hack the stairs compared to normal

My sleep is shot I probably get up about once every hour and a half at night.

That’s frustrating as hell! I woke up in the night last night but I napped for about 2 hours yesterday evening so kinda forced myself to sleep, only woke up briefly. Wouldn’t put that down to the tren

Anytime you run Tren you should be running GW with it in my opinion. It will help,tremendously with your cardiovascular endurance as well as cholesterol and blood pressure which Tren is notorious for destroying

Top Bottom