napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How attainable are my massive gains on first my cycle?

Gymmaniac

Hello,

I am closing in on my first cycle of Test e, have been taking test e e3d (250mg) for 12 weeks now combined with armidex as needed and planning on ending it within two weeks.
My lifting stats has blown up and feels like there is no way in hell im remotely keeping the majority of my strength and muscle gains,

Squat : 400 lbs to 510 lbs
Bench : 300 lbs to 375 lbs.
Weight : 220 lbs to 240 lbs
Height ; 6'4

My pct will consist of :

Clomid : 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20/10
Cardarine : 20mg/day
Ostarine : 25/25/25/12.5
Aromasin : 12.5mg EOD

Also been taking mk667 (30mg/day) for the last couple of weeks and planning running it for a couple of months.

Im just curious if you approve of this PCT protocol and realistically how much can i retain?

Also wondering if i can hop on Rad 140 after my pct is finished.

Thanks!

Last edited:
pct looks great, yes... yes you can hop on rad140 after... i dont comment on gains retained etc... those are questions for a psychic

No one can tell you how much of your gains you will keep (and you can never keep them all), but a good PCT, keeping your calories at or above maintenance, and working out just as hard as when you were on cycle will help you keep the most.gains you can.

Come on bro that's like asking how high will I stay after I smoke this bud. Eventually the high (the drug) will wear off and your body will slowly return back to normal. You might keep a few lbs from training harder but don't expect to keep a whole lot.

Come on bro that's like asking how high will I stay after I smoke this bud. Eventually the high (the drug) will wear off and your body will slowly return back to normal. You might keep a few lbs from training harder but don't expect to keep a whole lot.
lolll im better at answering that one though! LMFAO good comparison!

Yes no one can tell you how much u keep really juts depends on how your body recovers during PCT some people PCT is harder then other like me for example. Also depends on how far from your genetic potential u were before you started.

Yes no one can tell you how much u keep really juts depends on how your body recovers during PCT some people PCT is harder then other like me for example. Also depends on how far from your genetic potential u were before you started.

I?d say generic potential is king here.

Top Bottom