napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holly holm on roids you decide ?

1f3f706b0491aebe828b172c5336257f.jpg
2f437e4effedb3e0d5f24f7771a223d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably was at one point and clit stayed big. But in that pic it doesn't look like she is on anything substantial.

Maybe she is very aroused at the moment...lol possibly a wet spot under there too

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Her tuck game wasn't on point that night.
Did you find this from jerry ward? Lol I saw that a week or so ago.

Haha I dunno but seriously some chicks just got that predator. Maybe... At some level when you are at the top end of a sport a person is going to do whatever may give them an edge.

I think we all know by this point, that you don't have to "look" like you're on steroids to be on steroids....I personally feel, they're rampant in sports....I thought that at 16, when I could barely gain 5 lbs a year, and I think that now...

Here, I'll give you my own perspective....I know, I sought them out at 17-18 but couldn't find them, I would've done anything to get bigger and stronger and faster...I was a solid, 6'2"ish 195 lbs as a senior, and went on as a walk-on to a division I baseball team....I always think of it this way, my game was already good, I was already strong, but holy shit, I'm so much bigger and stronger now....what might've been? To me, the risk would've been worth the reward...and I feel professional athletes have the same mindset....stay in the minors, or get a shot at the big show....you're already in the big show, but you're more so at the end of the roster; would you rather be making a million or ten....put yourself in their shoes, their game is their LIFE...what or what would you NOT do, to take it to that next level...I feel like that Eminem song from 8 mile should be comin' on right now....ha

She could have been at one time, but they are tested before fights so I'd say no to her being on them now. Those enlarged clits stick around (pun intended) if you run too high of doses of the wrong things

Wtf! You can't tell me she doesn't know that thing looks like that. And why would she wear something that light that scream, "look at my monster snatch!"
Lol.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom