napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holly Holm endorses company selling SARMS and WADA banned products

ya whatever any endorsement can be controversial. but the fight don't lie I mean it aint like the fight was 15 rounds but whatever it could be a ploy as well for the company to get out there and in the public. prolly be flooded with orders now hahaha. win win. but look the ufc hires some shady mofo's that are violent, have been locked up for beating their old ladies and continue to let them fight and stay so whatever. im sure they have a strict ass test for any illegal shit, but we all know you can get around that as well. im glad she won, brought rhonda down a few notches, and she will come back better

It's hard to tell where they are going with it. According to the article, she supposedly didn't use any of the products and they are saying they discontinued the sarms before they signed her and sponsored her.

From what I'm reading I don't think it will be a big deal. Looks like the endorsement was just for a one fight deal, she signed it in July and probably will not renew it.

You don't think they're going to be banning sarms now right? Cuz that'll really piss me off lol

Not for a while my man. Maybe never, believe it or not there was a push to ban Creatine. But then again Governments ban shit for the sake of banning shit because somebody cries. Wada or whatever the hell its called needs to go away, there the main driver behind half this BS.

You don't think they're going to be banning sarms now right? Cuz that'll really piss me off lol
No, not right now. Though the companies trying to cap sarms are the ones causing problems. Those selling them as research chemicals in liquid form like they are intended is the way it's supposed to be. That's another reason to always stick with pure essence

This was a sponsor of hers her last fight. This was pre-rebok era. Now they are only allowed to have Reebok and affiliated companies (monster, adidas, TNT) as sponsors. They also introduced USADA testing this year, and have Greg Novisky (the dude who busted lance armstrong) heading it. There's almost no way these guys can cheat anymore. They get suspended for diuretics. If theyre finding diuretics, they're fer sure finding ALL steroids and sarms. Holm was tested 3 times (maybe 4) leading up to the fight. Chic was clean as whistle.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They don't even let them use IVs to rehydrate after weigh ins, so they can't mask anything in their blood. Same in boxing too.

Not for a while my man. Maybe never, believe it or not there was a push to ban Creatine. But then again Governments ban shit for the sake of banning shit because somebody cries. Wada or whatever the hell its called needs to go away, there the main driver behind half this BS.

Yeah I hate the FDA bro they ban shit and it pisses me off. I do remember them saying Elliot Rodgers who killed six people and injured fourteen more a while back was because he was abusing creatine. That fucker didn't even work out. He was just a snobby little rich kid who was a freak of nature and was emo as fuck because girls wouldn't sleep with him and he decided to go on a rampage and kill everyone at the school or some shit. People abuse shit but drugs were actually created to help you not harm you! I don't condone drug use but I also believe that certain people can take certain drugs without any problems. I just hate how fucked up this world is and how many dumb asses exist in this world and because of them the fucking government has to go and ban shit just because some twat fucking overdoses or does some stupid shit and the world gets scared and that supplement all of the sudden is something to be cautious of. People piss me off man lol

I made a mistake. She was given a one time sponsorship deal with them for this fight. Just have to correct my mistake.

Having a sponsor does not mean shit... it means they are paying to be there etc... it does not mean she is using them in any way, shape or form... i wouldn't blame her if she did but i never look at that as though the person actually uses it, more so, they need their money! that person does have to realize that others may look at it that way and be prepared to deal with it but i assure you, that carries no merit on whether they actually use it or not...

Having a sponsor does not mean shit... it means they are paying to be there etc... it does not mean she is using them in any way, shape or form... i wouldn't blame her if she did but i never look at that as though the person actually uses it, more so, they need their money! that person does have to realize that others may look at it that way and be prepared to deal with it but i assure you, that carries no merit on whether they actually use it or not...

exactly. that is just someone reaching for some attention and looking to stir the pot.

Top Bottom