napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Holly holm linked to steroids, ufc title win now under scrutiny

Dangans

Holly Holm is being questioned over her sponsorship deal with a company that allegedly manufactures health supplements that contain steroids.

The new UFC bantamweight champion’s sponsorship deal with Intel Pharma is being scrutinized, as the company is said to be selling four supplements that are categorized as Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators, according to JAKnutrition.com. The supplements were considered steroid alternatives and were banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), the agency that sets anti-doping guidelines. The U.S Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), which serves as UFC’s drug program administrator, adheres to rules and regulations set by the WADA.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2573571/holly-holm-linked-to-steroids-ufc-victory-now-under-scrutiny/

There is another thread on this. Just because she is sponsored by them don't mean she was on them. I hope not anyhow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

There is another thread on this. Just because she is sponsored by them don't mean she was on them. I hope not anyhow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I agree with you but if she tests positive not good for her.

I started a thread on this yesterday. Since she didn't test positive for anything and claims to not use anything, I don't think they can say shit to her

if she didnt lest positive for something , there is no way they can strip her for endorsing a supplment company that sells sarms thats is beyond silly

well whatever it is.. she rocked the shyt out of ronda rousey. that was a classic beatdown!

Top Bottom