napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hippocampus

Shit u went international to OZ? A little different then sending to the US. I'm suprised he even offered reship.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Quite interesting thread, though.

Allow me to answer to it showing you somethings.

First at all, I´m copying here an email I had sent in April the 8th to this customer. Allow me to bold all the weird things.

"Hi Julian

You had sent me so many messages via different ways that I´m a bit confused with your issues.

Originally your order was dispatched in two packages.

You had sent me back a seizure letter where it´s saying that Proviron, HGC and Stanozolol was seized.

Those three products were reshipped to you. One of the tabs were labelled as Nolvadex ad the other one as Clomiphene. Can you please count the tabs inside the pounch you had received so we can be sure which compounds is that?

About the Norma, I´m afraid I can not reship it unless I receive the seizure letter as the package was shipped using regular shipping and I´m not able to track it.

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 03:18:34 +0000, Julian Rouesnel wrote:

ey hipo, I have tried contacting you guys on tap talk via Isarms but haven't Hurd back... I'm still have issues with my stuff I have ordered from you guys, 1st problem was I got some stuff seized in 1 of the package so all that got though was my pct then you guys resent me another package with only hcg in it with extra Nolva which I was meant to get Proviron and the stanazol and I still have yet to hear anything about the test viles?? This sucks that I paid for all that and only have recived such a small amount of product... this is my first time I have ordered from you guys and I'm kinda annoyed about all this... in the 2nd package the stuff that was meant to be in it didn't have it in there... My order number is 7707 can you plz check this up and get back to me ASAP thanks... "

It´s the first time I´m realising they had written clenbuterol in the seizure letter. In my email I´m saying CLEARLY his product was Stanozolol and he is not mention about this in his message to me. However, as you can see, sometimes we are labelling pounches in different ways so they can easily go throught customs OR –in case they got seized– the fine you may receive is lower. Customs just write in the seizure letter what the labels are saying.

About this reshipped package that he claimed was incomplete allow me to say two things:

1.- As it´s clearly stated in our site we dont offer reshipments to Australia. Even that, I had offered him a reshipment for the seized products.

2.- As I also mentioned in my email, both tabs plus the Pregnyl were reshipped. I´m trying to attach here, but I cant, the picture he had sent me for the products he had received in this second package: a 100 tabs pounch labelled WITH MY PERSONAL HANDWRITTING as Tamoxi (as I stated in my previous email) and ONE Pregnyl. I had packaged and sent this envelope by my own in order to be sure everything was OK. Now my question is: if he had ordered two Pregnyl and according to the picture he had received one, why he isnt complaining about the "missing" Pregnyl? In that case, I swear to God his Proviron, labelled as Clomiphene WITH MY PERSONAL HANDWRITTING also as in the envelope. If anyone wants the picture, please let me know and I will happily will send it. also screenshots of our emails.

About the 25 Norma, I had also offered him a reship (even if I´m not forced to do it) if the product got seized (if he receive a seizure letter).

I´m afraid there is nothing else I can do about it.

Hipocampus.me

Quite interesting thread, though.

Allow me to answer to it showing you somethings.

First at all, I´m copying here an email I had sent in April the 8th to this customer. Allow me to bold all the weird things.

"Hi Julian

You had sent me so many messages via different ways that I´m a bit confused with your issues.

Originally your order was dispatched in two packages.

You had sent me back a seizure letter where it´s saying that Proviron, HGC and Stanozolol was seized.

Those three products were reshipped to you. One of the tabs were labelled as Nolvadex ad the other one as Clomiphene. Can you please count the tabs inside the pounch you had received so we can be sure which compounds is that?

About the Norma, I´m afraid I can not reship it unless I receive the seizure letter as the package was shipped using regular shipping and I´m not able to track it.

Thanks.

Hipocampus.me

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 03:18:34 +0000, Julian Rouesnel wrote:

ey hipo, I have tried contacting you guys on tap talk via Isarms but haven't Hurd back... I'm still have issues with my stuff I have ordered from you guys, 1st problem was I got some stuff seized in 1 of the package so all that got though was my pct then you guys resent me another package with only hcg in it with extra Nolva which I was meant to get Proviron and the stanazol and I still have yet to hear anything about the test viles?? This sucks that I paid for all that and only have recived such a small amount of product... this is my first time I have ordered from you guys and I'm kinda annoyed about all this... in the 2nd package the stuff that was meant to be in it didn't have it in there... My order number is 7707 can you plz check this up and get back to me ASAP thanks... "

It´s the first time I´m realising they had written clenbuterol in the seizure letter. In my email I´m saying CLEARLY his product was Stanozolol and he is not mention about this in his message to me. However, as you can see, sometimes we are labelling pounches in different ways so they can easily go throught customs OR –in case they got seized– the fine you may receive is lower. Customs just write in the seizure letter what the labels are saying.

About this reshipped package that he claimed was incomplete allow me to say two things:

1.- As it´s clearly stated in our site we dont offer reshipments to Australia. Even that, I had offered him a reshipment for the seized products.

2.- As I also mentioned in my email, both tabs plus the Pregnyl were reshipped. I´m trying to attach here, but I cant, the picture he had sent me for the products he had received in this second package: a 100 tabs pounch labelled WITH MY PERSONAL HANDWRITTING as Tamoxi (as I stated in my previous email) and ONE Pregnyl. I had packaged and sent this envelope by my own in order to be sure everything was OK. Now my question is: if he had ordered two Pregnyl and according to the picture he had received one, why he isnt complaining about the "missing" Pregnyl? In that case, I swear to God his Proviron, labelled as Clomiphene WITH MY PERSONAL HANDWRITTING also as in the envelope. If anyone wants the picture, please let me know and I will happily will send it. also screenshots of our emails.

About the 25 Norma, I had also offered him a reship (even if I´m not forced to do it) if the product got seized (if he receive a seizure letter).

I´m afraid there is nothing else I can do about it.

Hipocampus.me
So you saying to me you resent the hcg, Proviron and stanazol in a second package which I recived ? And there was only the hcg and 100 white pills and that they took the other tabs out and left some of the other items that they took off me in the 1st seized package? How does that even make sense, they would have just seized the whole thing... And I still can't get my head around why it sayes there was clen in the seized letter...

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

So you saying to me you resent the hcg, Proviron and stanazol in a second package which I recived ? And there was only the hcg and 100 white pills and that they took the other tabs out and left some of the other items that they took off me in the 1st seized package? How does that even make sense, they would have just seized the whole thing... And I still can't get my head around why it sayes there was clen in the seized letter...

As you can see in the second package and as I had explained in my last answer, products are being labelled differently when they are being shipped to your country. By this we make them pass throught customs easily or we get they wont sew you in Court.

What was seized from the first package was reshipped in the third one.

Hipo

As you can see in the second package and as I had explained in my last answer, products are being labelled differently when they are being shipped to your country. By this we make them pass throught customs easily or we get they wont sew you in Court.

What was seized from the first package was reshipped in the third one.

Hipo

You still don't get what I'm saying.. in the 3rd package these was meant to stanazol, Proviron and hcg there was only 2 out of the 3 items... Also I haven't been explained why it said clen instead of stanazol...

It wasn't clen bro, they relabelled it, as far as I am aware Australian customs don't anaylize seized shipments. So hipo re labeled the contents for better chance of success of getting through. Australian customs are brutal. Since its a island with relative low population and mail traffic they have the ability to be a lot more strict when it comes to inspection. In retrospect new York customs process more in one day then all of Australia in a month.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

You still don't get what I'm saying.. in the 3rd package these was meant to stanazol, Proviron and hcg there was only 2 out of the 3 items... Also I haven't been explained why it said clen instead of stanazol...

It was already explained, J.

Please read my previous answers.

Hipo

Top Bottom