napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipo's Primostoa

pokaplaya75

Just have a quick question about some Primo I recently got. Anyone notice that the recent batches of Hipo's Primo have a yellow tint? I bought a few bottles to add to my up coming summer cycle,and were noticeably different. Thinking maybe a mix-up during labeling? I'm hoping its something just a different oil for the carrier. Anyone else come across this?

Just have a quick question about some Primo I recently got. Anyone notice that the recent batches of Hipo's Primo have a yellow tint? I bought a few bottles to add to my up coming summer cycle,and were noticeably different. Thinking maybe a mix-up during labeling? I'm hoping its something just a different oil for the carrier. Anyone else come across this?

Hi Poka

The last Primo batch we had received from Stoa was a bit darker than usual. I asked them when I saw it and they had confirmed they used a different base oil.

Just confirming you it´s not a mislabelling issue.

Hipo

Just labmax it and see what it comes back as for the hormone thats present. That will answer your question pretty much right there though. Wont give you MG content but it will confirm its primo or not. I honestly wouldn't worry personally.

Top Bottom