napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Recent Drama.

TX TERROR

This topic just won't fucking die...
As some know there has been some recent drama at EVO.
I have been contacted by a few people now regarding a thread that was created against Adrenaline Rush. This thread lead to another Gearhead rant that actually laid out some personal information.

Too everyone.
STOP INSTIGATING BULLSHIT WITH EVOLUTIONARY.ORG
We had our fun for a while but we made it clear that ended.
I went in under a proxy to see the thread for myself and its just fucking ridiculous.

If you are a member at Adrenaline Rush, do not start shit with them and do not share forum content with intent to instigate another situation. I feel like its plain as fucking day and I shouldn't have to say anything but clearly I do. Now we have Names and locations of AR members, over there with more slander and bullshit. All cause of some stupid uneducated post.

Yeah just let that shit die already... We don't need anyone attacking the AR site... Plus it just slows down business and people that need important health information.

And this is our home... Don't need anyone messing with it!

Nothing needs said about this on either end. I expect our members here to uphold themselves to the level of professionalism that we are here, and just leave all of this alone. We are way past this now, and I don't want anyone having to do with this whatsoever. Let it die and let it be

If anyone instigated anything and causes unneeded drama, that member or members will be dealt with accordingly. The tolerance level for this bullshit is zero

I never even go to that site anymore and haven't for months. So hopefully those in the drama can just stop going there also.

What the fuck? Names an locations? Thats not fucken cool. Anyone instigating shit like that here should get the boot. Thats bullshit. We all
hav to watch our backs

Everyone, i made it more than clear several times to stop the shit with them... Im completely done saying anything else... dont be surprised if your no longer allowed here from this point on if i see anything else mentioned... its one thing to be honest about products and prices but thats it... other than that, if you dont stop, you wont be allowed here... it causes US big fucking problems all the way around as you can see... FUCKIN STOP NOW!

Everyone, i made it more than clear several times to stop the shit with them... Im completely done saying anything else... dont be surprised if your no longer allowed here from this point on if i see anything else mentioned... its one thing to be honest about products and prices but thats it... other than that, if you dont stop, you wont be allowed here... it causes US big fucking problems all the way around as you can see... FUCKIN STOP NOW!

Amen. Let sleeping dogs lie. U dont kick them and then expect not to get bit

PHURIOUS

Amen. Let sleeping dogs lie. U dont kick them and then expect not to get bit

PHURIOUS

EXACTLY... that perfectly said! i know your on board with this... i mean for fucks sake.. we have so much going on here, why would we even care what others do at this point? all it does is take away time from the family we have here...

Let them do what they do. Thats their site. This is purs lets just worry about here. Thats enough work as it is

PHURIOUS

EXACTLY... that perfectly said! i know your on board with this... i mean for fucks sake.. we have so much going on here, why would we even care what others do at this point? all it does is take away time from the family we have here...
See this is exactly what I was trying to convey in my post earlier today about this being a very unique place....those other boards thrive on stupid shit and are led by a bunch of self serving assholes....The fact that the leadership here wants to squash stupid shit like this immediately is what makes AR the place to be! Just my opinion.

Dang I haven't been on in a while, but I just saw what they posted. Pretty messed up. I thought all the back and forth drama was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well some dumbass didnt get the memo to leave them be and started shit.

PHURIOUS

See this is exactly what I was trying to convey in my post earlier today about this being a very unique place....those other boards thrive on stupid shit and are led by a bunch of self serving assholes....The fact that the leadership here wants to squash stupid shit like this immediately is what makes AR the place to be! Just my opinion.

thats because we have a leader here that actually cares about us all.

I just went over there (not logged in of course) And cannot believe what was said. Never mind that a fucking member here copy/pasted a post from almost a yr ago here. I'm sry but that member should be fucking BANNED here. That is so fucking B/S. The member knew there was some type of rival that happened, inquired about it. He got his answers from RR, tex and myself as well as others, and still goes and posts this over there to start a fucking war? Are you fucking kidding me??? And I will call him out. It was member "the rock"

I just went over there (not logged in of course) And cannot believe what was said. Never mind that a fucking member here copy/pasted a post from almost a yr ago here. I'm sry but that member should be fucking BANNED here. That is so fucking B/S. The member knew there was some type of rival that happened, inquired about it. He got his answers from RR, tex and myself as well as others, and still goes and posts this over there to start a fucking war? Are you fucking kidding me??? And I will call him out. It was member "the rock"

Relax big dog. He is already gone....

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom