napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipo orders

Hey so hipo said there were issues that's why people haven't got there stuff yet. Anyone get there orders so far that ordered around the first week of august? I got partial order like one thing out of 5. There's still spotty communication cuz hipo still hasn't given tracking on my second pack even he said I'll get it in a few days and that was like over a week ago maybe 10 days.

Today I received my hipo order, very stealth, I was like what the hell is this shit I didn't order this??? Not sure if I will give hipo another shot to be honest I just have a bad taste in my mouth from the whole thing. I now I have extra. Side note the free oxystoa that was the August special wasn't in the pack but that this point it doesn't really matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had received a PM from a customer who said he's received part of his order. I understand your frustrations. I'm gonna email him now as he's expecting one from me.

The 44

Trust in the 44 to get your gear for you bros. remember he is only one man and can only email Hipo. On the bright side once you receive your order you will enjoy it. I bought a bunch of the stoa products when they were on sale.

I had received a PM from a customer who said he's received part of his order. I understand your frustrations. I'm gonna email him now as he's expecting one from me.

The 44

That was me, thanks for checking it but ask about bahamamamas order too I know he's been waiting also

f9aa4f8b064a1595c2a66ea3634cb260.jpg

My feeling lol and I'm sure some other people who are just not vocal about it

I'm in same boat. Waiting. Previous orders have always gone through quick, and communication has been equally as quick. Not sure what is going on now, but it doesn't look good. now I'm being told he didn't receive payment, I've sent him proof, now he's not being responsive. People may want to hold off orders with this guy until things are straightened out as this is becoming a pattern it seems.

I'm in same boat. Waiting. Previous orders have always gone through quick, and communication has been equally as quick. Not sure what is going on now, but it doesn't look good. now I'm being told he didn't receive payment, I've sent him proof, now he's not being responsive. People may want to hold off orders with this guy until things are straightened out as this is becoming a pattern it seems.

Yeah seems a bit sketchy right now. It's been over a month since I made my order and still waiting on the bulk of my order

You Guys need to chill the fuck out. Hipo is the man he has never EVER fucked anyone up we talking about hundreds maybe thousand of orders and all has been delivered or resent and delivered. Chill out

You Guys need to chill the fuck out. Hipo is the man he has never EVER fucked anyone up we talking about hundreds maybe thousand of orders and all has been delivered or resent and delivered. Chill out

Until I get my package or others that ordered we can't say, history says he'll produce but nothing as of yet

Did he reply to you 44??

- Injuryprone when did you order to begin with?

It just doesn't look like the normal hipo tbh gotta agree there... but maybe the mans out doing something i know he loves to climb for days... My friend once won a competition in here where hipo literally sent out a huge mofo stack for about 1500$ for free... Something only a great legit lovely guy would do im sure you'll receive your package aswell as the others soon bro stay calm

Did he reply to you 44??

- Injuryprone when did you order to begin with?

It just doesn't look like the normal hipo tbh gotta agree there... but maybe the mans out doing something i know he loves to climb for days... My friend once won a competition in here where hipo literally sent out a huge mofo stack for about 1500$ for free... Something only a great legit lovely guy would do im sure you'll receive your package aswell as the others soon bro stay calm

I ordered aug 11, been playing email tag with hipo for awhile

Had this issue back in the spring. Took 6 weeks to get the second half of my order and a lot of emails. He was cordial about it, but definitely not on top of the whole situation.

Had this issue back in the spring. Took 6 weeks to get the second half of my order and a lot of emails. He was cordial about it, but definitely not on top of the whole situation.

Oh definitely not on top of it man, this will be the third time he said my stuff shipped and saying waiting on shipper for tracking. Not sure what to think at this point

My buddy who ordered from them based on my recommendation back in the first/second week of August finally received his shipment the other day. Hope others start to get theirs as well.

Well it's good that you did receive it but i have never seen anything like that with hipo before something weird is going on.. usually when i order the package already in my mailbox 2-3 days after payment and that's from greece to denmark

Well it's good that you did receive it but i have never seen anything like that with hipo before something weird is going on.. usually when i order the package already in my mailbox 2-3 days after payment and that's from greece to denmark

Maybe you got less issues cuz it's going to Denmark, but coming to the USA or just him right now there is issues. 30+ days since ordering and still waiting for the bulk of my order

Top Bottom