napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipo orders

I'm on here sparingly nowadays, but I haven't heard from Hipo in about two weeks and I have attempted to reach him. If it makes any of you feel better I haven't gotten my stuff either, but I'm confident he'll right the wrong. As far as you guys are concerned I can't blame you for being irritated. Just flood his email and pm him here as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He emailed me last night and I hit him right back here was his immediate response: 'There are some issues with the DHL shipping. I´m working on that to be solved within few days. All the orders will be shipped 100%.'

So I know it's been a large bite of a shit sammich and you're pissed... rightfully so, but it's comming. Trust me he's a good dude and his reputation is impeccable so there is some weird shit happening this instance.

He emailed me last night and I hit him right back here was his immediate response: 'There are some issues with the DHL shipping. I´m working on that to be solved within few days. All the orders will be shipped 100%.'

So I know it's been a large bite of a shit sammich and you're pissed... rightfully so, but it's comming. Trust me he's a good dude and his reputation is impeccable so there is some weird shit happening this instance.
Dude this guy has excuses every step of the way this is fckn ridiculous

Dude this guy has excuses every step of the way this is fckn ridiculous

Like I said I get your angst, once you get your gear obviously you'll go elsewhere. As his rep I apologize, but like I said I know the man and this was a rare instance.

As i said he will take care of the problems hipo is the man usually with a super fast delivery and the results the gear provided are just fkn insane look at the log my mate ran sponsored by hipo lol

It's just like just ship my stuff and give me my tracking number and quit all the excuses. And yeah never going to hipo again , stuff could be legit but service sucks

To my great surprise hipo shipment has arrived. I am glad I got my stuff but due to this unusual service from hipo this will probably be the first and last time with him

To my great surprise hipo shipment has arrived. I am glad I got my stuff but due to this unusual service from hipo this will probably be the first and last time with him

The truth about your order was told always, ALWAYS to you. I just dont really understand your messages here.

For sure I stopped answering your daily emails after I had explained everything to you twice.

However, there you have. I promised your order will be received and it was. End of story.

Hipo

50 days eh back in the old days I waited 60 no communication what so ever . Glad you got your gear though. I've used Hipo before no problems.

Gotta add that he and I we're in constant communication and I assured him despite whatever was going on his order would come

Mine took two weeks normally from Hipo. Which is fine by me . So long as he got his gear . Sh*t happens in this game. Remember Phurious one excuse after another and if you got your order you couldn't trust it.

Top Bottom