napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

hi my name is jowey, i want to start my first cycle[test,deca, and dbol

nopainnogain

what do i need for protection for a successful cycle if i do a cycle of dbol,test, and deca plz help
this website rocks and dylan gemelli is the best

what do i need for protection for a successful cycle if i do a cycle of dbol,test, and deca plz help
this website rocks and dylan gemelli is the best

You are jumping way ahead of yourself here brother. You DO NOT run test, Deca and dbol for a first cycle. Test only is what is generally advised.

Before we go any further, we really need your full stats age, height, weight, bodyfat, and please tell us your goals and experience

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

While were on topic can dbol be taken without water retentuon if your eating clean and drinking a gallon a day?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

While were on topic can dbol be taken without water retentuon if your eating clean and drinking a gallon a day?

Only when taken rectally

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Wait are you fucking with me? Lol people plug these? Haha

Hahahaha. Nah man. Didn't you know? Your butthole seperates the good dbol from the bad dbol.
Rectal gains.

Really man idk why this forum always makes it to the topic of buttholes and and enemas. Seems to never fail. Haha.

I took dbol that one time and did well with it. Ate clean. No bloat for me really at all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hahahaha. Nah man. Didn't you know? Your butthole seperates the good dbol from the bad dbol.
Rectal gains.

Really man idk why this forum always makes it to the topic of buttholes and and enemas. Seems to never fail. Haha.

I took dbol that one time and did well with it. Ate clean. No bloat for me really at all.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Ive plugged x pill before and goooooood lawddddddddddd i was chewing my face off haha

Top Bottom