napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh scar tissue

velezene

Does hgh and igf 1 not make scar tissue?? Wanna make sure it doesn't using it for a tear in my pelvis my Mri came back postitive but no surgery needed said will heal in 6 months. I know scar tissue can make injury worse going back to work out in gym after healing cause I can't work out at all that's how bad it is basically stage 3 tear pull.

I think he means the scare tissue that occurs when an injury heals improperly.

To answer your question yes HGH can promote the healing of healthy and strong tissues but you cannot really control this. If you go to the gym while your injury is healing hgh or no hgh you will most likely develop scar tissue. Hgh would probably be more beneficial after your injury heals naturally but you would be better off to start now because it takes a while to get hgh to cause a significant increase in igf-1 levels. If your injury takes 6 months to heal I wouldn't workout for the entire 6 months. After that I would only do body weight and joint strengthening exercises until I felt strong enough to start moving actual weight around.

And then once you heal you may want to look into adding sarms possibly to strengthen your tissues even further and help you maintain healthy tissue. It's your decision to run hgh it's expensive and you may or may not injure yourself again but hgh will definitely help no doubt.

Yeah injection I read o like e somewhere that it can even take scar tissue away and make the tear stronger. I know some people get a lot of scar tissue from Injurys and it says hgh can take a lot of the scar tissue away. I'm on hgh rite now and igf 1 plus just ordered bcp 157 from blue sky peptides.

Top Bottom