napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH gut

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cbbram00

Before I start hgh... Soon I hope... I've read that HGH gut is caused by high dosages (10iu or higher) for an extended period of time... True?

I plan to start with 4iu's...

pros sometimes get that from abuse. I don't think you will not have to worry about that. After all, you are not a pro! lol J/K
Also from insulin abuse

pros sometimes get that from abuse. I don't think you will not have to worry about that. After all, you are not a pro! lol J/K
I was actually excited to see an answer on this...have never used HGH but was considering it...While I am not TOO concerned about my gut growing (not too worried about aesthetics) I am concerned about the underlying issues surrounding why it grows and what the long term effects are....so this only occurs is high doses for long periods? I have read a few things about it but was hoping you might have some insight as to why? Thanks

As long as you stay at the 4 iu per day range or under, you won't have anything to worry about. Anything over that gets into the organ growth range that will grow intestines and everything else that can protrude stomachs

As long as you stay at the 4 iu per day range or under, you won't have anything to worry about. Anything over that gets into the organ growth range that will grow intestines and everything else that can protrude stomachs
That's pretty much what I've read also...

Thanks....makes sense.

I'm not an expert. But here are some theories

1- visceral fat deposits around organs from high dose exogenous insulin use.

2- Intestinal growth as a compensatory response to the caloric/food intake bodybuilders commonly eat. A normal intestinal tract is not meant to handle 8K worth of calories day in and day out.

3- Undigested meat which builds up in the intestines causing a bloated or distended look. Humans often die with 5-7 pounds of undigested meat in their intestines, it takes a long time to build up but this is the average person following an average diet. Now consider the amount of animal meat eaten by bodybuilders year round and this could accelerate and/or amplify the process.

3- High development of abdominal muscles, today's pro's are heavier than ever. I've seen it claimed by exercise physiologists that it is physically impossible to have another 40-60 pounds of LBM on the average pro without an increase in waist circumference. If it were possible then you would have guys with upper bodies so big they literally wouldn't be able to walk because their core would be to small/weak to support them.

5- *Theory* Growth of intestines through IGF stimulation mediated by growth hormone usage. It has been speculated that "GH gut" occurs because of the high concentration of IGF-1 receptors in the intestines. So high circulating levels of IGF from HGH use would lead to intestinal growth. This is a theory which has not been supported by the current clinical studies. Reason being normal individuals posses defense mechanisms (as mentioned before) to high levels of IGF which are involved in the process of how the body regulates it's hormone balance.

2- Intestinal growth as a compensatory response to the caloric/food intake bodybuilders commonly eat. A normal intestinal tract is not meant to handle 8K worth of calories day in and day out.

3- Undigested meat which builds up in the intestines causing a bloated or distended look. Humans often die with 5-7 pounds of undigested meat in their intestines, it takes a long time to build up but this is the average person following an average diet. Now consider the amount of animal meat eaten by bodybuilders year round and this could accelerate and/or amplify the process.

3- High development of abdominal muscles, today's pro's are heavier than ever. I've seen it claimed by exercise physiologists that it is physically impossible to have another 40-60 pounds of LBM on the average pro without an increase in waist circumference. If it were possible then you would have guys with upper bodies so big they literally wouldn't be able to walk because their core would be to small/weak to support them.

5- *Theory* Growth of intestines through IGF stimulation mediated by growth hormone usage. It has been speculated that "GH gut" occurs because of the high concentration of IGF-1 receptors in the intestines. So high circulating levels of IGF from HGH use would lead to intestinal growth. This is a theory which has not been supported by the current clinical studies. Reason being normal individuals posses defense mechanisms (as mentioned before) to high levels of IGF which are involved in the process of how the body regulates it's hormone balance.
The visceral fat is what worries me the most....I saw my dad go through several health issues that were directly related to that condition. It seemed as if he had a genetic predisposition to growing fat under the muscle instead of over it....caused heart issues, kidney issues and on and on. Thanks

All very good info. I believe it's a combo of all that.

Now speaking on visceral fat, I had some that was there for years of simply not dieting down. However most of it has cleared up since I got serious about getting in better looking condition over the past year. Diet and calorie deficit is the only way to get rid of that stubborn fat. I still have a slight amount but I'm sure I can get it all off soon.

All very good info. I believe it's a combo of all that.

Now speaking on visceral fat, I had some that was there for years of simply not dieting down. However most of it has cleared up since I got serious about getting in better looking condition over the past year. Diet and calorie deficit is the only way to get rid of that stubborn fat. I still have a slight amount but I'm sure I can get it all off soon.
Happy to hear it cleared up....my dad tried dieting, exercising etc...He never good fix the issue....just worried it's a genetic thing on my end....no issues with it so far though....finders crossed.

4ius is ok I think. It also depends on the GH that you are talking about. Generics? Pharma? Either way, 4ius is safe but that is a lot of gh every day if you are on good pharma.

I personally believe growth gut is from the organs growing. Look at these otherwise lean but muscular AIDS patients that they call piglets. Ripped as hell, pretty lean yet have these bellies with no fat and 6 packs but they look pregnant. They are everywhere in boys town. That gut is clearly coming from the inside. That's what overly high doses of insurance or government funded Serostim will do to you.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I think all of these things also play a very big factor, particularly at the professional bodybuilder level.

One of the many reasons that look isn't appealing to me, or most others now, and why you've seen the new classic division open up to get to more of an aesthetic look like the days of Arnold and Frank Zane

I think all of these things also play a very big factor, particularly at the professional bodybuilder level.

One of the many reasons that look isn't appealing to me, or most others now, and why you've seen the new classic division open up to get to more of an aesthetic look like the days of Arnold and Frank Zane

That is what I consider body building. Not getting freakishly big and not anything close to human looking.

I love the frank zane look. he is the epitome of what a mans body should look like.

Agreed completely. That is the look I strive for....nothing like these guys today.

I love the frank zane look. he is the epitome of what a mans body should look like.

old school.jpg Better yet...go old school to vince gironda,john grimeck and steve reeves.
I think the gut look comes more from the combo of hgh and insulin with insulin being the biggest factor

Can't ever get a pic to load! What up dere?

Man lets just go way back to pld school...like vince gironda, steeve reeves,john grimmeck! I think the gut is a combo of hgh and insulin with insulin being the biggest culprit.

old school.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom