napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Fragment

Alextonn

I have 10 vials of 5mg of HGH Fragment - the source is good and it's the real deal.
I want to introduce it into my cutting cycle to burn some extra fat. I know how to time it around meals and yes it's difficult but I want to do it.

What I do not understand is that I found 2 ways of taking it...some people say to start with a dose and raise it gradually ..others say to take the same dose all the cycle...

Wich is the right approach ?

there is no black/white answer

you need to experiment with it to see what works best for you

In order to reap the benefits of HGH Frag, users will need to dose around 500mcgs per day. This can be done by dosing 250mcgs in the morning pre-workout, and 250mcgs before lunch or 250mcgs before bed. Users will also want to take note of the timing of injections and their diet at that time. It is optimal to inject HGH Frag 176-191 on an empty stomach or with just protein in the stomach. Like other peptides, HGH Frag has been noted to not work as effectively in the presence of carbohydrates and sugars.

It would be best to stack with sarms or other peptides to really get max benefits from it

for the best quality peptides visit https://umbrellalabs.is

Hey Dylan thanks again for the fast and detailed response ! I am doing my training in the evening and doing fasted cardio in the morning. I will do my shot 1st thing in the morning then do my stuff preparing meals and stuff , my cardio and only after that I will eat..so that's like 2h from the moment of the shot to the first meal. I got that covered. 2nd one will be noon 2h after my last meal and 1hour before my next meal...should be ok..or maybe ill space it 1.5 h and 1.5 h. And last one in the evening. I will try and do 3 shots. What I was refering to was that someone sayd you need to gradually increase the dose during the cycle. Let's say in a 12 week cycle you will do 500 mcg first 2 weeks then 750 mcg next 2 weeks , then 900 ..then 1000 ... And I did not get this ...why ? what's the data behind this approach ? Does this peptide work like Clenbuterol or something ? that's why I was confused. I just wanna stick to a x3 shots per day of 200 or 250 mcg...that will be enough I guess.

Also I forgot to mention I am already on a steroid / sarm cycle with Tren Hex , Test enanthate . masteron enanthate , proviron , winstrol - all taken as you advised me on another thread. Also have Cardarine and Ostarine ..so yeh it's not just the Fragment alone

Hey Dylan thanks again for the fast and detailed response ! I am doing my training in the evening and doing fasted cardio in the morning. I will do my shot 1st thing in the morning then do my stuff preparing meals and stuff , my cardio and only after that I will eat..so that's like 2h from the moment of the shot to the first meal. I got that covered. 2nd one will be noon 2h after my last meal and 1hour before my next meal...should be ok..or maybe ill space it 1.5 h and 1.5 h. And last one in the evening. I will try and do 3 shots. What I was refering to was that someone sayd you need to gradually increase the dose during the cycle. Let's say in a 12 week cycle you will do 500 mcg first 2 weeks then 750 mcg next 2 weeks , then 900 ..then 1000 ... And I did not get this ...why ? what's the data behind this approach ? Does this peptide work like Clenbuterol or something ? that's why I was confused. I just wanna stick to a x3 shots per day of 200 or 250 mcg...that will be enough I guess.
Noone is always right and there are often different ways to go about things etc.. especially in this world however there are generally more common or more efficient ways to do things as well... each person determines that for themselves but i try to stay on point as much as possible with the info i give.. doesnt mean you'll always agree or that im always right, thats just humanly impossible but i do feel i have a pretty fair amount of experience and understanding when advising people.

Well then I will stick with the way you sayd. I'll just up the dose a bit. So far the advice I took from you went great ! Thanks !

I have 10 vials of 5mg of HGH Fragment - the source is good and it's the real deal.
I want to introduce it into my cutting cycle to burn some extra fat. I know how to time it around meals and yes it's difficult but I want to do it.

What I do not understand is that I found 2 ways of taking it...some people say to start with a dose and raise it gradually ..others say to take the same dose all the cycle...

Wich is the right approach ?
Start by looking at our articles for dosing info.

I would definitely go with Dylan's protocol. I trust his guidance and advice all the way and while I do have peptides experience, he has far more

Will stick with 3x times a day 250 mcg each shot. So 750mcg a day. And I will time it right. I will wake up - take the first shot , prepare meals , do cardio and only after that I will eat...so like 2 hours after the shot I will have the first meal - and it will be low in carbs. 2nd shot will be around lunch time between my 3rd and 4th meal ...the meals are 3.5 hours apart ...taking the shot right in the middle of that window should be good. In the evening I will take the 3rd shot 1.5 hours after my last meal wich also consists of no carbs or very low carbs. I am timing my carbs in a deficit mostly around preworkout and postworkout meals and one other meal. This should be somewhat good and efficient I think...I just have to stick to it everyday and let's hope for good results. Cheers and thanks again !

Top Bottom