napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh fragment 176- 191

gaterjort

Hi I watched your video and I liked it .I want to buy the product but I would like to know a safe and reliable website can you help me please
i cant find a source for HGH FRAGMENT 176- 191
is it safe to buy HGH FRAGMENT 176- 191?

good luck bro because peptides of quality are going to be hard to come by and i dont want you to have high expectations on what you get from frag because you will be rather disappointed...

I cannot vouch for peptides. No experience. My take is to use 191 AA HGH not a fragment. Anyway here is a link:

https://lifetech-labs.com/biopeptide/fragment-176-191/

Dylan: If referencing a non sponsoring source is forbidden please remove and my apologies.
your good bro... i agree... frag is quite disappointing, ESPECIALLY on its own.. you need to stack multiple peptides with it to get anything whatsoever out of it... its also quite a nuisance to use, timing your food intake, the multiple pins per day etc... its just not worth it to me in any way...

Hi I watched your video and I liked it .I want to buy the product but I would like to know a safe and reliable website can you help me please
i cant find a source for HGH FRAGMENT 176- 191
is it safe to buy HGH FRAGMENT 176- 191?

There are several sources online for Frag and any other peptide. Frag on it's own, probably wouldn't do too much. I rarely run any peptide on it's own. I have been running Frag with MOD GRF 1-29 for the past few weeks in the mornings before I workout and eat.

There are several sources online for Frag and any other peptide. Frag on it's own, probably wouldn't do too much. I rarely run any peptide on it's own. I have been running Frag with MOD GRF 1-29 for the past few weeks in the mornings before I workout and eat.
absolutely... just very disappointing on their own, pretty much any of them but frag specificially

Top Bottom