napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh frag opinions and experiences

TheIronGainsta

I've ran cycles for years always been weary and not really wanting to do hgh due to enlarging organs and what not but I'm curious about hgh frag for fat burning anyone can speak on it from experience or give me some advice on beginners dosages and if it's worth it ??

You're not going to get enlarged organs on HGH unless you abuse the dosage.

So would I achieve the same dramatic fat loss on hgh as hgh frag? As well as growth and what would the appropriate dosages and cycles to run on it know gear well ran it for years but hgh is brand new to me so basically a newbie lol educate me I need it ! Lol

I've never used HGH Frag but I will say fat loss with HGH is far from dramatic. It's something that happens over a long period of time. I noticed I'm able to eat more and not get fat while on HGH but I've never experienced any dramatic fat loss.

Gotcha thanks man i appreciate it...jjst came across it online and researched it a but they speak on it likes it's liquid gold and I always been hesitant to go the hgh route but this seemed like a good idea based on what I've read and the claims about the effects of it ..not that I'm fat lol or looking for a easy way out ...i do the work and cardio usually in the form of boxing aka heavy bag work,speed bag and double ended reflex bag....much funner and maniler then a treadmill wit the ladies I always say 😂🤣 (not knocking anyone just something funny I always say) so but i figured hey if it's a good addition to do for that extra tightness and defination then why not it seems to be pretty affroable too...hgh always kinda scared me but this seemed like something I may have felt comfortable dabbling in or trying nut I wanted to hear from people on here who have experienced it and shoot it to me straight rather then just going by reading on it research is always important but I always like to confirm anything I've read by people's actual experience or knowledge of it ...i appreciate the input brother , thanks !

Ya man reasonable doses of HGH will not cause serious issues like organ enlargement. I notice fat loss on HGH with the first few weeks. Like stated above I do notice you can eat more and not retain fat. I usually
Run 4 units a day or just on training days.

dramatic weight loss is not going to occur with either of those man... gradual and consistent, yes, dramatic and drastic, no... you can definitely lose fat with them but not in the way you put it...

4 units a day sounds better then 8 to 12 which is what I was told by some guys i know sounded way excessive ....but with what Dylan said I now know the actual facts rather then what I've read i always know to take his advice for sure ! So thanks Dylan! Sounds like it would be a good thing to try but now I can know to expect more realistic results not immediate as people have stated....so for now I think I'll be ok with my typical cycles and maybe take more time to absorb knowledge and education about hgh and huh frag before I try dabbling in it doesn't sound like a bad addition but definately is way more costly so idk if it's worth the $$ for me personally but that was she i thought it was at 8 to 12 units per day 4 is definatelt more affordable and plausible to try it down the road sometime soon maybe thanks my iron brothers I appreciate everyone's inputs 😁💪

4 units a day sounds better then 8 to 12 which is what I was told by some guys i know sounded way excessive ....but with what Dylan said I now know the actual facts rather then what I've read i always know to take his advice for sure ! So thanks Dylan! Sounds like it would be a good thing to try but now I can know to expect more realistic results not immediate as people have stated....so for now I think I'll be ok with my typical cycles and maybe take more time to absorb knowledge and education about hgh and huh frag before I try dabbling in it doesn't sound like a bad addition but definately is way more costly so idk if it's worth the $$ for me personally but that was she i thought it was at 8 to 12 units per day 4 is definatelt more affordable and plausible to try it down the road sometime soon maybe thanks my iron brothers I appreciate everyone's inputs 
happy to help bro... sarms.forsale is going to have it in stock at the end of the month... i would go with gw501516, sr9009 and hgh frag and possibly cjc w/dac for an ultra weight loss stack

Top Bottom