napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH blood test

-SD-

Im getting bloods done next week and I know the HGH test is 10iu IM 3 hours before draw but the problem is Im getting on a plane and getting the tests done where Im going so I cant exactly take any syringes with me. Im taking Nordilet pens on the plane which isnt a problem so I will be able to pin 3 hours before the test but I dont think it will be IM since the needle is so small. Is this test gonna work Sub-Q? Or how do I get it IM with this tiny needle?

why not take the product in with the slin pin then transfer it to a normal syringe with pin when you get to where you are going. you could say its for diabetes or what the fuck ever put it in ur check baggage in ur shaving kit or something

why not take the product in with the slin pin then transfer it to a normal syringe with pin when you get to where you are going. you could say its for diabetes or what the fuck ever put it in ur check baggage in ur shaving kit or something

I dont have access to any syringes where Im going, thats the whole point. I cant walk into a pharmacy and buy syringes there. Pretty sure if I just take a loose syringe its getting seized.

Ya ive actually carried about 50 w pins empty of course but never had a prob. Not illegal to possess syringes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont need any problems with TSA as you can imagine, better safe than sorry

true but they usually don't check your checked baggage, I would load your slin pin or vice versa with a regular pin put it in a toothbrush holder in ur checked bag and you will be golden they got bigger probs now with lines so they damn sho aint checkin checked bags lol they cant test it on the spot for hgh or pack a cooler like a diabetic and show it to them say I got the diabetus lol

well you cant carry them on bro... that or just mail them to where your staying... thats an easy alternative...

yep I have mailed em too that is prolly a better idea if you are nervous about it.

yea i would have done that but were staying with my wifes friends and they would really wonder why im mailing something to them when we are already flying to see them lol

yea i would have done that but were staying with my wifes friends and they would really wonder why im mailing something to them when we are already flying to see them lol

tell them your friend forgot to give you something before you jetted out so he mailed it.

Im getting bloods done next week and I know the HGH test is 10iu IM 3 hours before draw but the problem is Im getting on a plane and getting the tests done where Im going so I cant exactly take any syringes with me. Im taking Nordilet pens on the plane which isnt a problem so I will be able to pin 3 hours before the test but I dont think it will be IM since the needle is so small. Is this test gonna work Sub-Q? Or how do I get it IM with this tiny needle?

subQ is fine for testing..the results will be the same
btw..I usually test fasting 2 hrs after pinning...

Last edited:
subQ is fine for testing..the results will be the same
btw..I usually test fasting 2 hrs after pinning...

not true unfortunately. I've tested the same batch of hgh both IM and Sub Q. IM was 29, Sub Q was 22. So not a huge difference. But a difference. Both protocols the same.

I'm sure there could be other factors too. One persons experience doing it is far from the gospel.

not true unfortunately. I've tested the same batch of hgh both IM and Sub Q. IM was 29, Sub Q was 22. So not a huge difference. But a difference. Both protocols the same.

just curious..why would you waste 10iu testing the same batch????

just curious..why would you waste 10iu testing the same batch????

For the sole reason of checking IM and SubQ differences. Had been discussed on another forum and I was curious for myself. Tests were done with Canada peptides HGH, if brand means anything at this point.

For the sole reason of checking IM and SubQ differences. Had been discussed on another forum and I was curious for myself. Tests were done with Canada peptides HGH, if brand means anything at this point.

do you feel that IM delivers more usable hgh to your system..or just releases it over a different time period

Top Bottom