napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hGH 6 is vs 4iu

Bigboy01

Just curious what you guys think about 6iu 5 days a week 2 days off vs 4aiu every day in terms of overall effect, any one experiment with both and see a discernible difference? Thanks -

I know from experience that it can make me hold a little water ….do you typically stop running GH during the summer or whenever you want to look a little more dry or is there another approach you would suggest to keep running it year round while keeping water down? Aside from eating low carb and low sodium which I do but especially so in the summer or before an event of some sort

With quality HGH you should not need that much sir. I would stick with every day dosing as well

I know from experience that it can make me hold a little water ….do you typically stop running GH during the summer or whenever you want to look a little more dry or is there another approach you would suggest to keep running it year round while keeping water down? Aside from eating low carb and low sodium which I do but especially so in the summer or before an event of some sort
I dont run it but HGH is known for having a high affinity for fat loss. I made a video already on how to control the water with it. Of course, running more moderate doses will help with that as well... You running the amounts you previously said will likely cause a lot more water retention

Whatever dose you want to run, best is to run it every day. That will give you the most stable levels. The 2 day off protocol was basically designed for guys looking to save money, lol.

Just remember thjat going too high will cause you more problems than anything. I stick with 3 ius myself and that mitigates side effects and I see tremendous results. Obviously quality comes into play with this as well but the more you take the more issues you will have. It does not take a lot go get amazing results

Wow man this is a shit load of varying opinions here. I am using zapHC which is supposed to be made in a lab and pharmacy grade. I know my hands fall asleep driving and I get tired as F on 3 if if that’s any indication

Anyone have any experience with the hgh biotec currently has in stock and how it compares to zphc?
I am using it and began it right when it was back in stock. It is some of the best I have ever used. I was impatiently waiting for it. I am probably a bigger HGH user than steroid user, especially as I have gotten older for obvious reasons and while I am certainly not old, in my 30's, the decline in HGH starts to hit in your 30's and I can see a very significant difference already with it. I am using 3 IUS per day right now. I was considering up to 5 but through Dylan's advice, I am likely going to stick with 3 for the time being. I do not want to over do it and like many, over the years, I have always used larger doses and always had more problems. I guess the older you get, the wiser you truly do get LOL but yes, I can personally vouch for the HGH all the way man

Id go with the 4iu per day of the options but I really wouldn't even start that high. Start off at 2 to 3 and see how that treats you

Top Bottom